Use your English / language skills as a bilingual to find work in Japan in a variety of in demand fields such as IT, Marketing and Hospitality.Expand your horizons and learn new skills and culture whilst gaining invaluable experience.
At Daijob.com, we have a wealth of information for jobs in Japan and how you can make the most of your skills and experience.
For those with bilingual skills looking for work in Japan, please refer to the below list of jobs, or refine your search further.
Daijob.com has plenty of jobs in Japan for bilinguals so let’s search Daijob.com to find your perfect matching job in Japan!
A global luxury brand is hiring Project Manager (EC platform) to join their project team to re-platform multiple Japan eCommerce sites.
- This Project Manager role will lead our eCommerce replatform project for Japan corporate ecommerce websites.
- Adopting an agile approach, this person will be overseeing the project from initiation phase to cutover. Integration as part of the global architecture, managing the project by setting up, facilitating and documenting meetings across multiple vendors and team across globally is fund ...
Japanese global SPA apparel company is aiming to be the global No1 apparel digital consumer retail company. They provide our customers with safe, quality products and shopping experiences, and provide our partners and employees a secure environment where they can practice the highest standards of business. As the world is undergoing a rapid transformation due to COVID・19 and digitalization, the Information Security Office has a mission to protect information of our customers, as well as all confidential information within our company, and to provide a ...
A global luxury brand is hiring a System Analyst (BA & QA at EC platform) to join their project team to re-platform multiple Japan eCommerce sites. Your main tasks will include performing detailed requirements analysis, documenting processes, and designing testing plans and performing some user acceptance testing.
- Analyze the existing eCommerce system, perform requirements gathering and analysis, document business and technical user stories
- Conducting meetings to review and obtain signoff on the requirements
- Translate the b ...
This is a wonderful opportunity to work with the world’s largest sporting goods manufacturer!
They are seeking an experienced IT Project Manager to help lead innovative and high-impact eComm projects and its brands globally. The position is based in Tokyo.
This role is a unique opportunity for the right individual to help drive the planning and execution of high-impact projects for an iconic global brand looking to expand its reach in the eCommerce space in APAC.
You will be working with the Program Manager, Tech Manager, QA Lead, UX Lead, and Dat ...
We are seeking world class IT managers who are well・experienced and have deep knowledge of IT in apparel or retail business area.
Global Brand Business System Implementation Project Manager
・ Lead the business system implementation projects for global brands of the Group
・ Carry out the whole processes of IT projects including business analysis, project planning, implementation, migration, and global rollout
・ Manage the project team which consists of both business units and IT from various countries
・ Position and scope in charge will be fle ...
Reporting to the Director of Human Resources, this role is responsible for Compensation & Benefits operations.
* collaborate with global C&B teams
* participate in job-grade alignment project
* prepare management reports
* data creation related to Defined Contribution
* bonus payment assistance
* annual salary increase calculation
* preparation of annual financial statements
* Workday data management
* personnel cost management
* updating work rules
* 7 years of C&B/Payroll experience
* business lev ...