You will be responsible for managing and executing Japan membership loyalty program while collaborating with the online and retail marketing team.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Manage the development and execution of Japan membership loyalty program
* Collaborate with the online team to win the brand market share cross channel
* Collaborate with the Retail Marketing team to create inspirational CRM shopping event and promo plan
- Work closely with Retail Marketing team to create CRM commercial plan wh ...
Develop and implement the brand in Japan, and drive traffic and sales growth within proposed marketing budget. Manage and maximize day-to-day interaction with internal and external partners.
* Develops fully integrated brand activation across brand events, SNS activities, In-store - visual, communication and others to ensure maximum impact, efficiency within the budget.
* Collaborate with internal and external partners to execute/align the activation.
* Responsible for ensuring work meets the brand standards, according to ...
In this job, you will be in charge of heavily working to improve e-commerce strategies and with CRM tools in order to lead marketing and campaign initiatives.
* Provide insights and business strategy, manage the brand's eCommerceP&L, and provide clear understanding of key performance indicators ensuring that the business meets revenue, protects brand and satisfy customers
* Ensure a full representation of the online assortment by monitoring product assets readiness and ensuring a day-by-day inventory availability for every variant
As the head of digital and e-commerce, your job is to be a digital innovator and come to the company table with exciting and impactful digital initiatives, and to bring them to life. On top of the digital aspect, you will be leading the execution of e-commerce strategies while making sure that you keep with the company's image.
As head of digital and e-commerce, your focus will be on accelerating digital growth, managing full e-commerce p&l, advancing a "digital first" mindset in the Japan branch of the company, and to bridge the cult ...