Use your English / language skills as a bilingual to find work in Japan in a variety of in demand fields such as IT, Marketing and Hospitality.Expand your horizons and learn new skills and culture whilst gaining invaluable experience.
At Daijob.com, we have a wealth of information for jobs in Japan and how you can make the most of your skills and experience.
For those with bilingual skills looking for work in Japan, please refer to the below list of jobs, or refine your search further.
Daijob.com has plenty of jobs in Japan for bilinguals so let’s search Daijob.com to find your perfect matching job in Japan!
・To lead Quality Assurance group developing talents
・To operate appropriately quality events in compliance with global CSLB policies and
local regulatory requirements
・To collaborate with internal partners, such as global QA, manufacturing sites, local
・To communicate with the local health authorities and external parties
・To establish new simple and clear governance model in accordance with the global
【Main Responsibilities and Accountabilities】
1. To Lead QA group and Perform rou ...
This IT Business Analyst role is expected to deliver better IT solutions/services and contribute to our customers and the business. This individual needs to understand the business strategy, their goal, their challenges/pain points, our IT architecture, data platform, standard applications, and external environment changes. He/She will also play the role of IT lead of one or more business functions and while leveraging broad IT knowledge transform the business needs into IT requirements and deliver them together with the larger IT team and vendors as a ...
Lead and imitate marketing strategy for both HCPs and Patients side. Responsible for cross functional project and communication to maximised brand capability.
* Develop and implement marketing strategy
* Collaborate with related party to accelerate disease diagnostic
* Take imitative on market research to find the unmet need to serve marketing strategy
* KOLs management
* Lead cross functional project with medical, compliance, market access
* Act as representative of Japan in global setting
Implement a company-wide human resources development and management strategy as a trusted human resource advisor to attract, select and develop a high performance, diverse and sustainable human resources pipeline to gain a deep understanding of the company's long and short term strategies indicate.
• Process excellence with an experienced recruiter and experienced team of recruiting leads in an ongoing process of acquiring and evaluating talent at all levels to meet strategic goals and organizational needs To increase.
• Understand and implement bu ...