Use your English / language skills as a bilingual to find work in Japan in a variety of in demand fields such as IT, Marketing and Hospitality.Expand your horizons and learn new skills and culture whilst gaining invaluable experience.
At Daijob.com, we have a wealth of information for jobs in Japan and how you can make the most of your skills and experience.
For those with bilingual skills looking for work in Japan, please refer to the below list of jobs, or refine your search further.
Daijob.com has plenty of jobs in Japan for bilinguals so let’s search Daijob.com to find your perfect matching job in Japan!
RGP is a global management consultancy services company with a strong presence in Asia Pacific. Currently we are looking for Supply Chain professionals for Tokyo, Japan office. Joining RGP, you are able to demonstrate your professional skills in various industries and projects, and expand your practical experience as a professional.
Strategic Procurement Lead
• Work as part of the Affiliate (market) Finance team and associated budget stakeholders to identify and deliver cost improvement opportunities across the spend categories in scope.
• Wor ...
An Associate Director position is now available at a global pharmaceutical company. The person who enters this role will be responsible for planning and executing a key EHS strategy to drive business operations in Japan.
* Lead auditing procedures
* Optimise the EHS management system
* Share expertise with team members
* Handle EHS related issues
* Ensure communication transparency with all site members
* Work closely with external EHS agencies
* Bachelor's degree in safety or environment
* 5+ yea ...
Functions of Position:
The function of “infrastructure” which includes local area and wide area network, Telephony, and audio / video system installed in the facilities.
‐ To review, plan, and evaluate infrastructure working closely with the counterparts in HQ.
‐ To deploy, support and upgrade of infrastructure in Japan.
‐ To troubleshoot and recommend improvements to the infrastructure.
The function of “helpdesk”:
‐ To cover support and trouble shooting of Information Systems hardware and software for corporate and remote employe ...
A Financial Business Partner role is now available at a large pharmaceutical firm. The selected applicant will be responsible for ensuring analytical reports are delivered to company's key stakeholders in a timely manner.
* Oversee business performance and create reports
* Lead budgeting, forecasting and planning
* Collaborate with other business partners to analyse financial data
* Build meaningful financial models for partners
* Act as a point of contact for clients
* Identify areas of opportunities to increase analyt ...
A leading pharmaceutical group is looking to fill a Communication Lead position. In this role, you will be responsible for overseeing multiple communication activities within the organisation while engaging with external media companies.
* Develop internal communication plans
* Oversee town hall meetings
* Provide effective communications products for internal stakeholders
* Organise press releases, seminars and interviews
* Collaborate with media companies
* Oversee brand's online information