An Associate Director position is now available at a global pharmaceutical company. The person who enters this role will be responsible for planning and executing a key EHS strategy to drive business operations in Japan.
* Lead auditing procedures
* Optimise the EHS management system
* Share expertise with team members
* Handle EHS related issues
* Ensure communication transparency with all site members
* Work closely with external EHS agencies
* Bachelor's degree in safety or environment
* 5+ yea ...
A Financial Business Partner role is now available at a large pharmaceutical firm. The selected applicant will be responsible for ensuring analytical reports are delivered to company's key stakeholders in a timely manner.
* Oversee business performance and create reports
* Lead budgeting, forecasting and planning
* Collaborate with other business partners to analyse financial data
* Build meaningful financial models for partners
* Act as a point of contact for clients
* Identify areas of opportunities to increase analyt ...
A leading pharmaceutical group is looking to fill a Communication Lead position. In this role, you will be responsible for overseeing multiple communication activities within the organisation while engaging with external media companies.
* Develop internal communication plans
* Oversee town hall meetings
* Provide effective communications products for internal stakeholders
* Organise press releases, seminars and interviews
* Collaborate with media companies
* Oversee brand's online information