One of the world's leading biotechnology companies is looking for an FP&A Analyst. The chosen candidate will be responsible for financial planning and review to support decision-making processes.
* Examine commercial P&L and prepare for business reviews
* Collaborate with relevant teams to enhance financial performance
* Assist in developing forecasts and operational strategies
* Create financial models
* Conduct financial analysis
* Track and analyse KPIs
Proactively solve study related clinical site issues, recommends and communicates corrective action ensuring successful protocol level execution of SMM deliverables involving startup, execution, and closeout of studies.
Monitors activities conducted by clinical investigative sites
Conducts site qualification, initiation, interim monitoring and study closeout visits for Phase 1-4 studies i
Ensures quality of data submitted from study sites
- BA/BS degree required, preferably in a health or science ...
Build strong commercial and marketing strategy for the assigned therapeutic area. Collaborate with cross-functional teams.
* Develop Japan strategy and tactics alongside global and local stakeholders
* Develop programs and materials designed to help stakeholders
* Work with other teams to help design and provide training and mentoring programs
* Collaborate with different functions to pursue optimal life cycle management
* Manage a team
* Be patient focused and sure that all patients receiving the products have the best pos ...
This role is a leading position that will shape the evidence generation strategy for products in company pipeline. The role will work actively with internal and global team in order to lead the development and execution of the companies real world evidence studies.
* Formulate evidence generation strategy
* Develop and execute RWD/RWE studies based
* Collaborate research projects on secondary data generation with academia
* University degree (PhD Holder is great to have)
* 2 years experience in Market Access, Co ...
Provide scientific expertise to complete health outcomes research. Develop health outcomes strategies to support pricing, reimbursement and market access teams.
* Provide scientific expertise and effective project oversight
* Develop health outcomes strategies
* Work with global and local functions
* Responsible for the conduct, quality and integrity of health outcomes studies and scientific disclosures
* Masters degree in relevant field and more than 5 years experience in HEOR or RWE or PhD with academic resear ...