As Supply Planning Manager, you will play a key role in planning, controlling, and scheduling all activities for your assigned product lines. You will be a proactive communicator, able to develop and grow strong relationships with internal stakeholders across the business in Japan and globally.
* Develop 18-24 month rolling supply plans for semi-finished, finished goods and raw materials
* Lead monthly planning meetings withing the responsible business units to reach consensus plans
* Manage and support multiple NPI in terms of he ...
An exciting company working in the pharmaceutical industry is searching for a Global Project Manager. The selected applicant will be responsible for tracking clinical trial project progress, quality, budget, etc.
* Oversee studies to ensure adherence to the relevant regulations
* Coordinate clinical trial projects
* Maintain knowledge of possible trends and communicate possible management strategies
* Manage internal meetings
* Give direction to clinical trial assistants
* Implement functional area requirements in proje ...
A respected pharmaceutical organisation is searching for an IT Project Manager. The candidate who enters this role will be responsible for managing project scope, execution, governance, UX, etc.
* Create project plans and set project scope
* Track project execution from beginning to release
* See that user experience is considered when designing and deploying solutions
* Utilise effective project management methodologies
* Conduct necessary project reporting
* Work with business leadership to keep a good understanding o ...
Key person to shape business development strategies base on scientific data. The role is the great balance to utilised both business and scientific knowledge.
Capability in crafting strategy from analysis data of industry trend
Initiate long term strategy for generics products base on government policy and pricing system
* Analyse scientific and business data and propose business development plan to management team
* Propose business development policies based on trends in the life science industry
Great opportunity to work closely with Global team. Exciting position to make impact to the organisation sales team
* Maximise sales force capability
* Build relationship with global support team
* Gather user feedback and adjust dashboard to reflect user's need
* Develop dash board using analytic program
* Data migration
* Support all related technical problem with sales force effectiveness program
* Bachelor degree & Experience in Pharmaceutical Industry
* Experience in sales force effectiveness project m ...
Our client, a leading company in the Pharmaceuticals industry, is looking for its new Facility Maintenance Manager, based on the production site in Yamagata prefecture. You have experience in facility management and/or maintenance in AC, water purification,...? You want to practice English and are willing to improve your language skills? This job is made for you. Apply now!
As a Facility Maintenance Manager, your responsibilities are the following:
* Provide guidance on the maintenance and implementation of utility facilities (air ...