- Organise the day-to-day running of the secretariat; call-handling, appointments calendar, deliveries, etc.
- Administrative duties for DE International.
- Travel management, including expenses tracking.
- Support in the organisation of events; for example guest reception and hospitality at seminars.
- Joint involvement in special projects.
- Contracts management.
- Attend to administrative matters regarding interns and trainees.
- Daily recording of all transactions related with the Chamber‘s business activities
- Daily invoicing
- Settlement of business trip expenses
- Manage payments
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly reports
- Assisting in preparation of annual financial statements, business plans and management reports ...
- Take responsibility for implementing projects with a focus on the energy and/ or the food sectors. Clients are primarily German companies or government agencies at the federal of regional level.
- Involvement in special projects (trade missions, events, etc.) including preparation of market reports.
- Compilation and maintenance of the Chamber’s information on various industrial sectors.
- Develop new projects in emerging areas with particular reference to potential German target groups. ...
A Japanese mobile game developer is looking for someone to join their team as a Japanese to German translator. The gaming studio's main goal is to connect Japan with other users over the world through the adaptation of the latest trends and technology in the mobile gaming market. This refreshing progressive gaming company has a strong team and looks for their latest member to help further connect Germany with Japan.
You would be responsible for the following:
■ Localizing game content from Japanese to German.
■ Collabo ...
・Translate text from English into German or check translated text to create top-quality localizations
・Manage German language assets
・Assist with German voice recording preparation and recording sessions ...