Use your English / language skills as a bilingual to find work in Japan in a variety of in demand fields such as IT, Marketing and Hospitality.Expand your horizons and learn new skills and culture whilst gaining invaluable experience.
At Daijob.com, we have a wealth of information for jobs in Japan and how you can make the most of your skills and experience.
For those with bilingual skills looking for work in Japan, please refer to the below list of jobs, or refine your search further.
Daijob.com has plenty of jobs in Japan for bilinguals so let’s search Daijob.com to find your perfect matching job in Japan!
Our client, a global securities firm is looking for an application support engineer to join their production support team and assist them with several ongoing digital transformation projects that are happening right now. The successful candidate will have strong skills with SQL, Shell Scripting, and ideally knowledge of either Python or Java.
* Application support and driving automation and efficiency
* Extensive interaction with various departments including Middle Office, Back Office, Compliance etc.
Our client is looking for an experience Windows Server Administrator to join their Enterprise Infrastructure team and support them with both BAU server administration as well as a series of critical projects that are part of their large-scale digital transformation programme. If you have excellent knowledge of Windows systems and virtualization with a mix of IT security and compliance, you are probably the right person for this job.
* Administer Windows servers. Including security improvement, active directory federation configuration ...
In the department that mainly supports branch offices related to securities taxation and business succession, a business that broadly understands tax affairs related to individuals and corporations, conducts institutional investigations centered on tax affairs and accounting, and documents the investigation contents. ...
Documentation business related to bilateral contracts for derivatives and securities transactions
(Contract negotiations with domestic and overseas trading partners, internal coordination, contract creation and conclusion, etc.)
* There is a possibility of being promoted to a managerial position depending on skills and achievements.
■ Contract type
① ISDA / CSA (English, derivatives)
② GMSLA, MSLA, GMRA, MRA (English, current address, repo, lending, etc.)
③ Various Japanese derivatives / collateral contracts, securities transaction bilate ...
Reporting to the Client Experience (CX) Director in Singapore and the Managing Director in Japan, the Team Lead of Client Experience is responsible for managing the performance of the team which is responsible for a combined role of Customer Service, Onboarding, and Funding/Withdrawal to assist clients in trading with OANDA at all stages. The role will focus on increasing customer satisfaction, increasing conversion rates, reducing client attrition as well as process account opening and funding requests in a timely manner.
Global corporate and investment bank is seeking an experienced professional to join their COO team in Tokyo to support the enhancement of their control functions in Japan
* Support the COO and business operational risk managers to maintain oversight over existing and emerging key risks, issues, control weaknesses, processes, corrective actions, control validations and enhancement initiatives
* As part of the secretariat for the Risk, Compliance & Control Committee help ensure that it is functioning effectively, including planning ...