Use your English / language skills as a bilingual to find work in Japan in a variety of in demand fields such as IT, Marketing and Hospitality.Expand your horizons and learn new skills and culture whilst gaining invaluable experience.
At Daijob.com, we have a wealth of information for jobs in Japan and how you can make the most of your skills and experience.
For those with bilingual skills looking for work in Japan, please refer to the below list of jobs, or refine your search further.
Daijob.com has plenty of jobs in Japan for bilinguals so let’s search Daijob.com to find your perfect matching job in Japan!
* Develop Medical Affairs function for Oncology pipelines and products
* Lead MA team and report to Country Medical Director
* Represent Medical Affairs funtction for Oncology in front of stakeholder inside and oustide Japan
* Create and Develop Medical Plan aligned on Global MA plan
* Manage and control budget
* Develop company sponsored studies
* Review and approve local promotion materials
* MD and/or PhD
* Sufficient track record within Oncology Medical
* People Management experience
* Non-Japanese ...
A multinational pharmaceutical company is searching for an FP&A Reporting Senior Manager. In this position, you will be responsible for supervising the financial planning process, including budgeting and projection.
* Develop financial reports and assess variances
* Submit results reports
* Work with international finance teams to submit required reports
* Assist commercial functional leaders
* Provide input on analysis tools to boost financial insight quality
* Take part in ad-hoc projects
A Demand Planner position is now available at a multinational medical organisation. The chosen candidate will be responsible for ensuring operational demands are met while ensuring efficient stock availability.
* Communicate with local marketing agency
* Act as a point of contact for shop floor planners and suppliers
* Take part in forecast planning
* Conduct sales pattern analyses
* Handle purchase order
* Ensure timely bulk delivery
* Prior experience in planning operations for a pharmaceutical co ...
• Lead as an operational interface between the client and Company for project/service solutions.
• Help facilitate implementing business and system process best practices.
• Manage relationship with business and executive stakeholders (internal and external).
• Responsible for planning and scheduling project goals, milestones and deliverables.
• Create and manage project plans and timelines.
• Define project schedules, allocate resources and monitor progress.
• Align project objectives with company goals, and ensure project team ...
As a startup member, providing local management of a clinical trials in a country or countries. Services/deliverables include operational oversight of assigned protocol(s) at the country level from start-up through to database lock and closeout activities.
Contribute to quality Site Selection through participation in site feasibility ensuring consistent conduct
of pre-trial assessment visits and appropriate follow-up of pre-trial visit report and country feasibility
report. Collaborates with central study team for final selectio ...
* Engage in hospital business expansion. Proactively manage cross functional sales team and inside sales activities
* Strive to grow the expansion the unit. Manage sales functions to reach revenue targets.
* Develop and use product knowledge and sales skills to convert customer needs into successful product sales.
* Maintain key account relationships and expand business unit.
* Consult customers and introduce solutions through responsible products.
* Respond to problems and complaints, offer solutions and investigate.
* Man ...
Lead the company's cross functioning teams to implement, strategies, and manage business plan. Understand the global business objectives and tailor those functions into the Japanese market.
* Understand and find growth and competitive opportunities
* Word with cross functioning teams to smoothly run the regulatory, medical, and financial
* Provide strategic perspectives to global stakeholders that are in line with the Japanese market
* Drive business and marketing driven projects
〇 As a chemistry / bio engineer, you will be in charge of research and development, process design, and other tasks. Specifically, you will be responsible for one of the following tasks.
・ Synthesis of organic compounds, structural analysis / NMR, IR, etc.
・ Surface analysis of inorganic materials, composition analysis / SEM, TEM, XRD, etc.
・ Various physics and chemistry tests / HPLC, GC, etc.
・ Formulation, coating, preparation, viscosity and acid value evaluation of prototypes
・ Scale up, process design
* Afte ...