Use your English / language skills as a bilingual to find work in Japan in a variety of in demand fields such as IT, Marketing and Hospitality.Expand your horizons and learn new skills and culture whilst gaining invaluable experience.
At Daijob.com, we have a wealth of information for jobs in Japan and how you can make the most of your skills and experience.
For those with bilingual skills looking for work in Japan, please refer to the below list of jobs, or refine your search further.
Daijob.com has plenty of jobs in Japan for bilinguals so let’s search Daijob.com to find your perfect matching job in Japan!
They just opend a new position for someone to be responsible for the management of external production partners. You will be exposed to a very international environment.
* Responsible for developing a strong network of experienced production companies and talent to work with in the market
* Responsible for monthly forecasting, collecting all information from external partners and internal production management
* Experienced production executive/senior line producer
* International experience
* Strong network of p ...
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the incumbent is responsible to lead the closing process and to perform accounting duties that include monthly, quarterly and year-end closing, and support for AP and AR when required. The role is also responsible for reviewing and monitoring internal controls and ensure compliance with Sox, including performing the required testing.
* Assist the financial controller in the monthly closing up to the submission of the accounts in HFM
* Support the Financial Controller to improve the closing pr ...
You will be leading the creation and implementation of marketing plans and programs to enhance branding and leading Japan marketing team.
* You will play a critical role in the development of our listening marketing Go-to-Market plan and its implementation
* You will develop good product knowledge and technical understanding of the solutions developed and offered
7+ years experience in retail B2C channel marketing and brand marketing
Strategic thinker paired with a goal-oriented personality and strong t ...
As a Direct Buyer, you will be in charge of the acquisition of goods and services needed to ensure our client's business and operations. You will develop and manage relationships with suppliers, be responsible for purchasing and negotiations as well.
* Acquisition of the necessary goods and services for the business through purchasing and negotiation with suppliers
* Optimise the budget by reducing costs through effective negotiations
* Organise and schedule deliveries for inventory optimisation and manage demand by ...
Provide strategic learning's and recommendations to drive business growth using research, analysis as well as intuition on market / consumer.
Delivering the insights & planning agenda
1. Help develop the medium to long term strategies to achieve business goals:
2. Driving the Innovation Strategy through unearthing of sharp, distinctive insights about the market, consumers/shoppers and customers and working with internal and external partners to help create and qualify new product/ commercial ideas
* Build the Brand Communication Strategy and Media Plan.
* Responsible for overall brand media budget and execution, in order to enhance brand visibility and to generate traffic to all point of sales.
<Media and PR communication>
* Understand communication guideline and build communication strategy in Japan. To include holistic communication strategy and media plan, utilising both traditional and digital media. Digital includes owned, earned and paid to maximise the Brand image and visibility with up-to date understanding on m ...
The selected candidate will be responsible for attracting customers and driving brand awareness through online and offline marketing initiatives. Also, he/she will be communicating HQ to implement new business strategies in Japan.
* Develop marketing operation strategy and budgets
* Launch marketing strategies
* Oversee Japanese marketing team
* Perform market and customer research
* 10+ years of experience in marketing
* 5+ years of B2C customer acquisitions
* Experience in team management
* Native level J ...