Use your English / language skills as a bilingual to find work in Japan in a variety of in demand fields such as IT, Marketing and Hospitality.Expand your horizons and learn new skills and culture whilst gaining invaluable experience.
At Daijob.com, we have a wealth of information for jobs in Japan and how you can make the most of your skills and experience.
For those with bilingual skills looking for work in Japan, please refer to the below list of jobs, or refine your search further.
Daijob.com has plenty of jobs in Japan for bilinguals so let’s search Daijob.com to find your perfect matching job in Japan!
A respected multinational financial services company is in need of a Senior Sourcing Analyst. The selected applicant will be responsible for analysing data to find regional and market opportunities. This is a great chance to advance your career with a well-known company.
* Develop strong relationships with business partners
* Create regional, category, and commercial models that include SLA negotiation
* Work with the relevant business units to gain an understanding of procurement risks, project objectives, and initiatives
* Senior Accountant position covering bookkeeping, accounting and reconciliations.
* Cover regional reporting within APAC and support corporate governance.
* Regulatory reporting
* Prepare monthly financial statements
* Work closely with APAC team
* Fluency in Japanese & English
* Good communication and comfortable speaking with clients
* 7+ years experience in IC, accounting or reporting
* Like working with a variety different people from different countries
Newly created Head of Accounting and Finance position working closely with the CFO and team members to cover all accounting and audit responsibilities.
* Cover all accounting functions
* Preparation of accounting documents
* Liaise with external auditors
* Internal Controls
* 5+ years accounting experience
* Management experience preferred
* Bilingual Japanese/English with good communication
* Good at problem solving and attention to detail
* Looking for a long-term career
The Compliance Team is primarily responsible for compliance matters for our client, including management of both internal and external risks and ensure that it operates to high standards of legal and regulatory compliance and in accordance with their policies and procedures. The successful candidate will report to the Head of Compliance who is based in Japan for compliance matters and to the Head of Legal APAC based in Singapore for legal matters.
・ To provide commercially-minded compliance support and advice on a broad ...
・ To provide commercially-minded compliance support and advice on a broad range of matters (commercial, financial, regulatory, corporate, IP, IT, data protection etc.); to ensure business activities are conducted in line with applicable laws, regulations and internal policies.
・ To advise on compliance-related issues relating to licensing, AML and Know-Your-Customer, product development, marketing advertisements etc.
・ To plan and execute compliance and AML controls, monitoring and surveillance.
・ To support and man ...
◇1. Personnel services related business
(1) Giving calculation and taxation management (resident tax, income tax)
(2) Social security management
(3) Management such as diligence, release, and rest
(4)Fire and disaster prevention and evacuation plan management (except IT related)
(5) All other personnel and labor related work
◇ 2. General affairs related business
(1) Business supplies management
(2) Fire prevention and disaster prevention and refuge planning management (except IT relations)
(3) Acting in the industry