Use your English / language skills as a bilingual to find work in Japan in a variety of in demand fields such as IT, Marketing and Hospitality.Expand your horizons and learn new skills and culture whilst gaining invaluable experience.
At Daijob.com, we have a wealth of information for jobs in Japan and how you can make the most of your skills and experience.
For those with bilingual skills looking for work in Japan, please refer to the below list of jobs, or refine your search further.
Daijob.com has plenty of jobs in Japan for bilinguals so let’s search Daijob.com to find your perfect matching job in Japan!
A multinational IT company is looking for a Quality Assurance Tester. In this position, the successful candidate will be accountable for delivering high quality software to clients. This is a great chance to advance your career in the IT industry.
* Participate in QA activities and meetings
* Develop manual and automated test scenarios
* Conduct RCA and implement plans to reduce defects
* Create test artefacts as necessary
* Monitor quality metrics and engage in continuous improvement initiatives
* Implement tests for e ...
A global financial management software developer is seeking an Alliance Manager. The chosen applicant will develop and foster business relationships with C-level executives and management teams to increase subscription sales.
* Gain knowledge of competitive markets and customer needs
* Lead the sales cycle through effective value management, inside sales and marketing
* Maintain a sustainable customer pipeline
* Conduct sales forecasts with sales partners
* Take part in arranging sales and marketing events and activities
A Sales Executive position is now available at a multinational IT company. The selected candidate will be accountable for achieving customer satisfaction through providing effective guidance and support.
* Foster relationships with major stakeholders
* Gain industry and product insights
* Generate new leads
* Share knowledge to customers
* Liaise with external partners to increase value propositions
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent
* 10+ years of experience in direct enterprise software sales
* E ...
A leading software company is looking to hire a Senior Manager. The person in this role will work alongside partners and alliance sales professionals to drive partner sales enablement activities to boost brand awareness globally.
* Liaise with alliance pre-sales team to deploy large-scale programs
* Optimise and leverage the company's digital sales assets
* Share effective sales tools, resources and knowledge with partners
* Explore business opportunities and deliver product demos
* Oversee online and offline enablement w ...