Use your English / language skills as a bilingual to find work in Japan in a variety of in demand fields such as IT, Marketing and Hospitality.Expand your horizons and learn new skills and culture whilst gaining invaluable experience.
At Daijob.com, we have a wealth of information for jobs in Japan and how you can make the most of your skills and experience.
For those with bilingual skills looking for work in Japan, please refer to the below list of jobs, or refine your search further.
Daijob.com has plenty of jobs in Japan for bilinguals so let’s search Daijob.com to find your perfect matching job in Japan!
Looking for someone to be the voice behind the brand:
- Edit, write, and produce booklets inserted into each subscription box
- Come up with the story behind the theme of each box
- Manage the content for their SNS, newsletter, and landing pages
- Analyze digital system solutions and design/compose requirements.
- Learn and understand strategies and needs of respective stake holders
- Examine system solutions, including PoC.
- Corraborate with respective users to clarify requirements
- Design specifications of solutions
- Liaise clearly and accurately specifications with developers. ...
Our mission is to contribute to the sales of EC / retail, improve the likelihood of the brand, and Digital PR.
・ Planning and execution of sales strategies for direct customer channels and direct sales channels, including EC / mail order / Retail Shop, to acquire new customers
・ Planning and promotion of communication design centered on digital
・ Social media management (both owned and advertised)
・ Planning and management of WEB advertising, performance media (SEM, affiliate, display advertising), etc.
・ Direction of design system compa ...
● Sales promotion planning and operation on EC site
● A series of PDCA operations from campaign planning, product planning, LP production and reporting on our own EC site
● General management operations such as inventory management and product management of our own EC site
● Direction to outsourcing companies, process management from buffing to implementation
● Planning and management of promotion linked with digital attraction ...
Principal Job Responsibilities:
・ Define CRM strategy aligning with marketing strategy and responsible for its implementation
・ Make sure the customer DB is correctly maintained and enriched by CRM activities
・ Responsible for every CRM operations including vendor management / campaign management
・ Leverage marketing automation tool for maximum business result including sending email, LINE message
・ Analyze customer data and make clear report with customer / business insight and share them with management members
・ Collaborate with othe ...
・ Design / construction management for new store openings and existing store renewal projects
* Because design and construction are outsourced, the main business is project management with subcontractors, as well as negotiations with commercial facilities and department stores where the stores are opened.
・ Import order of interior building materials and equipment, delivery time management
・ General maintenance and maintenance of existing stores
・ Office work (registration, shipping, invoice processing, etc.) ...