• Research through Web/Telephone interview to acquire listed companies’ IR event details in Hong Kong, Taiwan and China.
• Monitor public websites to maintain accurate internal IR event calendar.
• Ensure events are successfully covered by delivering correct information to the production team in a timely manner.
• Maintain SAO (Internal Database) and keep North Asia region inputs accurate and up-to-date.
• Assist in event coverage in peak seasons.
We will provide support for Japanese to find employment or change jobs locally.
After understanding the recruiting contents of each company and making proposals, we will arrange interviews, negotiate salaries, and follow up on joining the company. The customer service is in Japanese and the internal communication is in both Japanese and English, so even those who are not confident in the language can still challenge ...
You will be responsible for the purchase of toys for young children "Educational toys" planned and operated by Ed Inter and negotiations with overseas factories regarding quality control.
・ Production management at overseas factories (mainly quality control)
・ We also have overseas inspections and provide guidance on local inspection (once every 1-2 months, about 2 weeks)
・ Because quality is important, about 70% of operations will be negotiated for quality
・ Since Vietnam has its own factory, there is a possibility that you will be station ...
* To manager customer accounts and maintain customer relationships to out perform competitors.
* Delivery of outstanding performance in finance, commercial and ensure long-term success of the business
* Represent our client and manage the relationship with external stakeholders.
* Implement the commercial and brand strategy
* Demonstrate commercial maturity and knowledge of global finances
* Understand what creates value for customers and deliver on it
* Bachelor's degree is a must
* Fluent in Japanese & Engl ...
・ General affairs
・ Contact with the Japanese head office General support for Japanese bosses
・ Sales office work such as making quotations Sales activities such as company visits ...