Use your English / language skills as a bilingual to find work in Japan in a variety of in demand fields such as IT, Marketing and Hospitality.Expand your horizons and learn new skills and culture whilst gaining invaluable experience.
At Daijob.com, we have a wealth of information for jobs in Japan and how you can make the most of your skills and experience.
For those with bilingual skills looking for work in Japan, please refer to the below list of jobs, or refine your search further.
Daijob.com has plenty of jobs in Japan for bilinguals so let’s search Daijob.com to find your perfect matching job in Japan!
A premium luggage manufacturer is seeking an IT Manager for its operations in Tokyo. The successful candidate will manage the information technology and computer systems, planning, organizing, controlling, and evaluating IT and electronic data operations.
* Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies, and procedures for subsidiary
* Ensure security of data, network access, and backup systems
* Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy
* Identify problema ...
As Fashion & Luxury eCommerce Customer Service, you will be responsible for all the customer inquiries.
Online Customer service support related to 'Post-sales' order issues
* Closing the order with the system to get ready to pick/pack/ship t he order
* Provide online customer service support
* Manage 'post-sale' related order issues: e.g. exchanges, claims, complaints, special requests, ...
* Manage customer inquiries and complaints via phone and mail
* Authorize store-to-store transfer
* Follow-up with delivery issues
He/She will build and lead a team of Client Service Associates who will be the first line for all contacts from Online and Retail clients. The Japan Client Services Manager and his team will ensure that all types of client queries and requests are resolved quickly, satisfactorily, and to the highest standards of quality and at the same time, delivering a "One Brand" experience that reflects the values of the company.
* Lead and supervise the Regional Client Services strategy and processes by driving and enhancing w ...
This is a highly motivated individual with experience and passion for fashion, social media, digital innovation and communications.
• Lead content and community management for all local social platforms, geo-targeted posts and local paid media; planning and executing strategic social initiatives including publishing, integration with other marketing areas, measuring and overall executing all social related components of a given campaign.
• Work with relevant teams to ideate, create and execute on-going social campaigns that support global and l ...