The company is developing a new web service to digitize the world's aquaculture and improve the operational efficiency of people involved in aquaculture. The purpose is to digitize real-world data in business dealing with living things and streamline daily aquaculture operations. We are preparing for global deployment by receiving requests and feedback while actually using it from producers.
The main business contents are as follows.
・Functional development of a web service that digitizes aquaculture. In response to customer requests and feedback, ...
As a seasoned Mechanical Engineer, your primary responsibility is to lead the design and analysis of the structural and vibration aspects of our mission payloads. This pivotal role encompasses enhancing current systems, proposing new concepts, executing mechanical design, and realization of functional devices and its tests.
- Design and evaluate structure to mitigate payload launch and in-operation vibrations
- Evaluate payload in its environment (from structural point of view)
- Communicate between payload and satellite bus stakeholders
- Produce ...
Satellite harness engineers are involved in designing harnesses that connect hardware mounted on satellites, including layout planning using 3D CAD, harness circuit design, component selection, specification confirmation with related departments, harness drawing creation, manufacturing review when mounted on satellites, support for satellite embedded hardware evaluation, evaluation Harness design, procurement, and coordination with harness vendors.
- Development of satellite-mounted harnesses (electric wires/coaxial cables)
- 3D CAD harness route stu ...
Design, develop, test and maintain the attitude and orbit control system of the satellite.
- Develop the control system software that runs in the resource-limited computer inside the satellite.
- Document, test and automate the testing and calibration.
- Perform mission requirement analysis and its implementation to the attitude and orbit control system.
- Perform Sensor and actuator selection for each project.
- Research and test new sensors and actuators in the market for the control system of the satellite to be used in future projects.
- Perf ...
【About this position】
You will be primarily responsible for improving the UX of the secure computing software for databases GateDB, as well as developing and launching web services.
【Detailed information about this role】
- Improve the UX of GateDB, as well as the web services supporting it.
- Work on enabling the GateDB back-end core engine to be provided as a web application - including a mechanism for dynamic processing of construction/start/stop, data import/export, data sharing, authentication and authorization, etc.
As a Robotics Systems Engineer, you will be responsible for the development of their autonomous robotics systems and their surrounding software, with a focus on the reliability and scalability of our systems.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Performing system integration in various projects.
- Design and maintenance of ROS APIs, packages, nodes and launch files.
- Implementation of launch, unit, system integration, end-to-end, and acceptance tests.
- Development of tools to support integration, testing and deployment of our systems.
This role will be leading the mechanical design and project management for our R&D projects and next-generation satellites of the small satellite constellation.
You will be examining the design and the development plan, managing the projects including costs and schedules, and coordinating with internal teams, stakeholders, and suppliers, in order to meet the target performance of the next-generation satellite.
・Examination of the design to achieve the target performance of next-generation satellites
・Examination of the develo ...
The Satellite System Development Department designs, manufactures, and operates our own small satellites.
The team is comprised of experienced members and advisors from traditional space industry, small satellite industry, and manufacturing industry that supports mass production.
Up until now, "artificial satellite development" has only been produced in single unit mainly for government demand, but we have realized a speedy production system by reducing the size of satellites to 1/10 of the conventional size. We are looking for new members to join ...
Management of production, manufacturing, parts inventory/output, production schedule etc. for the small satellite constellation
- Management of production plans and procurement/purchasing plans
- Manufacturing process planning and management
- Production schedule management
- Parts inventory/output management
- Satellite manufacturing/assembly external partner management (personnel allocation/personnel management/contract management)
・Response to defects in the manufacturing process
・Coordination and negotiation with specia ...
The mission of an embedded systems software project leader concerns the on-board computer (OBC) of our satellites throughout its whole life-cycle, which includes design, development, testing, and troubleshooting as a project leader.
Goal Oriented and Result Driven
Aim for overall optimization, not only the code, or even the team, but the entire organization
Autonomy, ability to work from a technical specification or write your own
Emphasis on collaboration and teamwork
Share the knowledge: be a mentor for others and learn from others
The mission of an embedded systems software test engineer concerns the on-board computer (OBC) of our satellites throughout its whole life-cycle, which includes design, development, testing, and troubleshooting. Required Attitude for this role are as follows:
・Goal Oriented and Result Driven
・Aim for overall optimization, not only the test, or even the team, but the entire organization
・Autonomy, ability to work from a technical specification or write your own
・Emphasis on collaboration and teamwork
・Share the knowledge: be a mentor for ot ...
In anticipation of the expansion of the NTN (Non-Terrestrial Network) business beyond 5G, we are strengthening our system of optical communications ground station engineers. We are looking forward to your application if you are willing to work with us to solve social issues by building communications infrastructure using satellites.
-Design and development of the following for optical ground stations that communicate with satellites:
Optical ground station system design
Optical communication antenna or optical telescope
Optical signal capture and t ...
This is an R&D organization that conducts everything from research on new algorithms for generative AI to development for business divisions, and is responsible for providing technology to all group companies.
In facial video generation, we have contributed to domestic animation production and video generation by transferring facial movements from facial videos to still images and automatically generating lip movements using voice input.
In behavior generation, we have contributed to navigation technology for entertainment robots, c ...
The company deploys IoT products that use IoT and machine learning technology to aquaculture sites around the world. An IoT device can be installed in the actual sea or pond, and the user, the aquaculture operator, can remotely control and feed the fish, or monitor the fish in real time from the camera on the IoT device. It also automatically controls feeding by machine learning based on videos/images acquired from the camera. We will develop and operate such IoT products and use them to solve problems in aquaculture.
- Design parts and assemblies for real use in outdoor conditions.
- Integrate electronics and wiring into mechanical assembly.
- Make and review manufacturing and assembly drawings.
- Maintenance/improvement of robots and relevant machines.
- Support of R&D tasks
- Conduct field activities such as trial test, inspections service, and SV services in case required.
- Contribute to the creation of documentation work such as making quotation, reports, and documents for maintenance.
Development of communication devices for microsatellites. As a satellite and ground system RF engineer, you will be involved in the following design, development and testing work.
-Satellite communication device
-Terrestrial communication equipment that communicates with satellites
-Satellite-borne microwave sensor
- Business knowledge specific to satellite development will be learned through training and OJT after joining the company, so it is not a requirement at the time of application.
- Design, development and testing of embedded systems applications.
- Design, development, testing and maintenance of the on-board flight software on our existing and future satellites.
- Coordinate with other teams and assist in software development of other in-house projects. ...
Responsible for building the cloud infrastructure that supports this platform and use engineering practices to ensure that this service is delivered to our customers reliably and with the least latency.
The candidate would be responsible for part or all of the following:
- Construction and operation of cloud infrastructure using tools such as Terraform.
- Development and operation of software to automate the release flow and visualize/improve the performance of the system.
- Maintaining reliable and scalable operation ...
As a member of the Satellite Service Automation Group, you will work with members of other groups to achieve the following.
- Operate satellite constellation. Operation includes tasks like communication, orbit control, and taking captures with multiple satellites.
- Investigation, design, research, development and operation of software systems and technology necessary to provide Earth observation and other satellite operation services.
- Operate software systems in cooperation with the team in order to provide earth observation and other satellite o ...
It is indispensable for the timely release of new category products such as Life Space UX, Smart Wears, AI and Robots, to achieve Vision Perception System which executes image recognition and machine learning in fast speed yet with low electricity consumption.
The hiring company thoroughly handles the development and integration of technologies for Vision Perception System such as system architecture, system software, parallel processing technology etc. as well as the system software implementation on next generation products.