Operations Manager will be responsible for the management of a client inbound customer service, ensuring that the service provided achieves and exceeds contractual KPI goals.
* Service delivery to meet all KPI metrics within SLA
* Client relationship management
* Manage, lead and educate staff members
* Oversight multiple sites including oversea locations
* Labor cost control and billing
* Business level in English, Native in Japanese/N1
Minimum of 2 years relevant inbound customer service call center ...
* Will be responsible in answering customers' inquiries/needs through inbound/outbound calls/chat support and email
* Help customers and drivers by phone, e-mail and chat
* Support customers through typing, phone, and computer skills by navigating the internet and website, multiple browsers, e-mail, social media, and instant messenger, or chat tools
* Complete mandatory training (this schedule will be different from your work schedule upon hiring)
* Actively problem solve and innovate on behalf of customers
* Follow detailed v ...
The operations manager will implement the right processes and practices across the organization. The specific duties include, formulating strategy, improving performance, procuring material and resources and securing compliance.
* Ensure all operations are carried on in an appropriate, cost-effective way.
* Improve operational management systems, processes and best practices.
* Help the organization's processes remain legally compliant
* Formulate strategic and operational objectives
* Examine financial data and use them to im ...
Customer Service Manager will be responsible in Improving customer service experience, create engaged customers and facilitate organic growth. Taking ownership of customers issues and following problems through to resolution.Setting a clear mission and deploying strategies focused towards company's mission.
* Set targets and work plans for yourself and your team to ensure that we continue to deliver happiness to our B2B and B2C customers in Japan
* Manage the day to day business together with your team by creating a synergetic wor ...
QA will ensure that the content quality of the product observes the company's quality standards. Responsible for the implementation of inspection activities, detection and resolution of problems.
* Perform daily audits on the internal system.
* Provide analysis of errors and feed backs to the respective team.
* Work with the internal training team to align policy understanding of QA.
* Provide support on Policy/Quality related questions.
* Work closely with operation team in order to provide feedback on quality.
QA Analyst will be responsible in assessing the quality of the performance of our call center associates who deal with our existing and potential customer.
* Improve the overall performance of associates.
* Plan and execute measures to improve service quality and KPI.
* Conduct response quality monitoring of advisors
* Provides actionable data to various internal support groups as needed
* Has knowledge of technology related to QA activities and training
* Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communicati ...