• Analyze and respond to inquiries from clients
• Assist with setup and troubleshooting any issues that come up
• Provide support to clients
• Prepare data analytics in an easy-to-understand format ...
Working at a major data center which provides a wide variety of services to customers. You will be entrusted with front service handling requests related to system operations from the IT department.
・Delivering primary customer services using both telephone and email
・Understand the business outline for escalation destination based on inquiries and applications.
・Appropriate customer status confirmation and escalation
・Log entries for various tickets
・Organize, manage and control all cases
・Priority assignment and unde ...
My client is the world's largest Contact Center service provider. With the start of business in the growing Japanese market, my client is looking for Technical Support and Customer Support agents to work from home.
* Responding to serious problems or concerns related to the product
* data management of customer information
* Marketing related duties: promotion or products
* Participation in team activities via webchat, team building training
* High communication skillset
* Excellent troubleshooting
* High cus ...
Your position will focus on being a solutions provider to clients across Japan as well as contribute to the growth of the customer support team.
* Ensures customer inquiries are answered in an efficient and timely manner, maintaining compliance with departmental standards
* Conduct necessary analyses to address client needs
* Communicate resolutions to clients
* Develop and maintain client portfolio through regular calls and face to face interaction, as needed
* Inform clients about problems (system failures, market issues) an ...
We are developing various measures to further improve quality and customer satisfaction.
In this context, improving call center operations, which are points of contact with customers, has become an important issue.
■ Main business
1. Business process improvement plan formulation and introduction promotion (including communication such as planning, definition of requirements, deployment inside and outside the company)
2. Control of outsourcing destinations (call centers, etc.), management by KPI, negotiations, coordination support
3. Analysis of ...
Operations manager will implement the right processes and practices across the organizaation.
Duties will include formulating strategy, improving performance, procuring material and resources and securing compliance.
* P &L Management for operations
* KPI Management and Critical Management
* Create management report
* Oversee multiple sites including oversea location
* Labor cost control, billing and finance requirements
* Capacity Plan
* Hiring Plan and Attrition Management
* Motivation Management for employees
* M ...