Use your English / language skills as a bilingual to find work in Japan in a variety of in demand fields such as IT, Marketing and Hospitality.Expand your horizons and learn new skills and culture whilst gaining invaluable experience.
At Daijob.com, we have a wealth of information for jobs in Japan and how you can make the most of your skills and experience.
For those with bilingual skills looking for work in Japan, please refer to the below list of jobs, or refine your search further.
Daijob.com has plenty of jobs in Japan for bilinguals so let’s search Daijob.com to find your perfect matching job in Japan!
[Outline of business]
We are looking for someone to manage and guide the team as an accounting manager and take on overall accounting work.
In the future, you will aim for a managerial position in the planning management department.
The Planning and Management Department, to which I am assigned, consists of 7 people in their 20s to 50s (2 accounting people).
It is an environment where it is easy to take paid holidays and maintain a good balance between on and off work.
It is also possible to convert to an indefinite employment contract with no fixed ...
Ahead Consulting is seeking an experienced Project Management Officer (PMO) to support our team on-site for a Call Center rollout project at a large telecommunications company in Tokyo. This person will be responsible for ensuring that all phases of the project are running smoothly on budget, and on time. They will also work closely with the head PM to communicate between off-shore development teams and BA/business teams. Proven experience in supporting projects following global project frameworks and achieving timelines is required.
● Lead cross-functional project teams to deliver business-critical projects
● Drive decisions regarding project priorities/business requirements to manage project scope, budget, resources and delivery risks
● Ensure quality of deliverables and compliance with internal procedures and policies
● Build & maintain working relationships with IT and business stakeholders for project control
● Contribute to improving the overall service level of the PPO(Portfolio & Project Office) to the business
● Manage project schedule and create ...