Use your English / language skills as a bilingual to find work in Japan in a variety of in demand fields such as IT, Marketing and Hospitality.Expand your horizons and learn new skills and culture whilst gaining invaluable experience.
At Daijob.com, we have a wealth of information for jobs in Japan and how you can make the most of your skills and experience.
For those with bilingual skills looking for work in Japan, please refer to the below list of jobs, or refine your search further.
Daijob.com has plenty of jobs in Japan for bilinguals so let’s search Daijob.com to find your perfect matching job in Japan!
Active Directory , Azure AD ,Azure Tenant 管理.
Office365（Exchange Online 、SharePoint Online, Teams and Skype for Business Online）
【Key skills required for the job】
- Network Voice and Collaboration Admin (For Voice Engineer mandatory)
- As an administrator, you should be able to handle first point escalation for all technical and process issues.
- Provide technical subject matter expertise wherever required. Ensure proper communication and quick resolution as a crisis manager.
- Plan and schedule Changes, Coordinating with different stakeholders.
- Perform RCA for Major Incidents related to his / her tower
- Follow quality / security process defined for the engag ...
-contribute as a member of a team specializing in a particular industry (Banking, Asset Management, Pharma, Insurance, Consulting etc.)
-focus the majority of your day on highly strategic communication with senior candidates in the industry about specific open roles and general market information
-conduct face-to-face meetings with candidates to advise on open roles
-support with account management of clients to constantly gain market intelligence
-conduct face-to-face meetings with clients to advise on market talent, and be involved in an expansion ...
We are promoting multilingualization of websites, marketing materials, and in-house documents for the global expansion of our services.
As one of the Cybozu team members, we welcome someone who can hit the ground running to expand our business globally.
Translating all documents for internal/external use.
Examples of documents to translate:
・Marketing-related sites and materials
・Minutes for internal use
・Text messages such as emails and c ...