Use your English / language skills as a bilingual to find work in Japan in a variety of in demand fields such as IT, Marketing and Hospitality.Expand your horizons and learn new skills and culture whilst gaining invaluable experience.
At Daijob.com, we have a wealth of information for jobs in Japan and how you can make the most of your skills and experience.
For those with bilingual skills looking for work in Japan, please refer to the below list of jobs, or refine your search further.
Daijob.com has plenty of jobs in Japan for bilinguals so let’s search Daijob.com to find your perfect matching job in Japan!
・Aiming to maximize and optimize sales opportunities, renegotiate contract terms with suppliers (telephone/email/visit) in order to secure inventory, offer and best rate
・In order to review the sales conditions, analyze the report from the internal system, clarify and prepare for areas where there is room for improvement.
・Analysis work related to inventory such as adding allots, closing adjustments, and stopping sales.
・Provision of management screen system training for hotels. We will teach you how to optimize inventory ...
- To collaborate with team members in sourcing and finding the best talent in the market.
- Extraction (telephone and email) and evaluation of candidates for open positions
- Timely search for open positions
- Build and maintain quality relationships with candidates
- Manage the recruitment process and prepare candidates for interviews.
- Be IN THE MARKET. Become the GO TO market leader for your respective industry or function.
We are in a period of expansion and need people who are willing ...
[Outline of business]
We are looking for someone to manage and guide the team as an accounting manager and take on overall accounting work.
In the future, you will aim for a managerial position in the planning management department.
The Planning and Management Department, to which I am assigned, consists of 7 people in their 20s to 50s (2 accounting people).
It is an environment where it is easy to take paid holidays and maintain a good balance between on and off work.
It is also possible to convert to an indefinite employment contract with no fixed ...
We are searching for a highly organized and passionate DIGITAL MARKETER to come into Humble Bunny, blast out ideas, and help sculpt and refine our offering for the future.
Humble Bunny helps inbound global brands adapt to the market and market for better traffic, conversion, and retention. We have a myriad of services but focus primarily on web design, e-commerce, SEO, and Paid Advertising.
Based in the heart of Tokyo, not only do we have a playful name, but also a playful spirit. Do not let the pastel pink colors deceive you, though. We are here t ...
• Handling technical inquiries raised via email, phone and / or in-person for tier-2 and -2.5 support.
• Schedule, monitor and deliver support for end-users within agreed SLA levels.
• Escalate support inquiries to tier-1, -1.5 and / or 3, if needed.
• Provide VIP support for internal (BIOS) and external (Client) end-users.
• Demonstrate the ability to identify and escalate requests for approval, if and when needed.
• Establish a professional communication, in writing and verbally, with internal (BIOS) and external ...
As a Technical Lab Manager you will be working closely with Sandvine customers and Partners performing installation, operations and qualifying solutions/features based activities at one of Sandvine’s key labs in Japan.
You’ll use your excellent attention to detail and investigative skills to monitor, identify and lead to resolution potential issues on a Lab environment while also communicating the features and benefits of Sandvine solutions. Issues that are outside of your knowledge domain will be escalated to Sandvine’s custom ...
The Product Content Translation Specialist will create and maintain translated product content and engineering resource information represented throughout the Mouser website.
- Creates local language product content in microsites, supplier landing pages, product and technical spotlights, and other locations as required based on existing translated product content from supplier’s web sites
- Research the suppliers’ websites for additional translated information, videos, brochures, etc. to enhance the conten ...
As a part of our global market expansion plan, we are actively looking for bilingual engineers experienced in enterprise system development or working in the hospitality industry.
In this position, you will be engaged in our software package development and international implementation projects, working together with global minded people who come from different countries and cultural backgrounds.
・Developing and customizing hotel management systems (i.e. PMS, POS, Accounting)
・Working together with customers and 3rd party ...
• Evaluate, measure and analyze the efficiency of direct sourcing channels, referrals, business partners and consultants from Rank and File to Executive level roles
• Create sourcing and marketing plans/strategies to meet client requirements both for volume hiring and non-agent positions
• Implement sourcing strategies on a timely manner
• Create efficient Employee Referral programs
• Identify various recruitment sources by keeping abreast of the current hiring trends
• Assist the Recruitment Manager in managing the cost utilization and ...
★ Project manager to make AdSIST, an automatic customer attraction tool developed by our company, leap to the world ★
■■■■ Job description ■■■■
In order to make AdSIST leap to the world, I would like to ask for overall development management.
・Collaborate with business departments and AdSIST CS to lead product development
・Specification consideration/specification creation
・Lead the development team and define, deploy, and manage the agile development process
・Creating sprint plans and release plans