Use your English / language skills as a bilingual to find work in Japan in a variety of in demand fields such as IT, Marketing and Hospitality.Expand your horizons and learn new skills and culture whilst gaining invaluable experience.
At Daijob.com, we have a wealth of information for jobs in Japan and how you can make the most of your skills and experience.
For those with bilingual skills looking for work in Japan, please refer to the below list of jobs, or refine your search further.
Daijob.com has plenty of jobs in Japan for bilinguals so let’s search Daijob.com to find your perfect matching job in Japan!
We’re looking for a Customer Support Agent who has an excellent command of both Japanese and English to join our growing team in Tokyo. This role is a unique opportunity to have an impact on Wise’s mission in helping our customers have a great experience when using Wise.
Wise has already pioneered new ways for people to transfer money across borders and currencies.
Our customers can also manage their hard-earned money with the world’s first platform to offer true multi-currency banking.
Your mission is to bring about the ...
・Data centers, offices, facility entrance / exit confirmation, facility entry / exit management of foreign companies Customer escorts
・Patrols within facilities
・cooperation with overseas teams (email, chat, video conference, etc. in English)
◆The client is a famous foreign-affiliated company. You can make full use of your English ability.
◆High income even if you start inexperienced. You can also aim for step-up and career advancement.
◆We started with contract employees, but we assume that w ...
◎ System development field
・ WEB system development (AI development)
・ Cloud system development
・ Control system software development
・ Embedded software development (IOT development)
・ Communication system development
◎ Responsible work
・ Basic design / functional design / detailed design
・ Manufacturing (coding)
・ Test (unit test / integration test / system test)
◎ Development method
[Background for recruitment]
Our company has many foreign engineers, but with the Jap ...
- close collaboration with mobile operations and marketing leads
- create and execute community management strategies for 2K’s most beloved titles as well as upcoming new titles
- Foster, grow and manage our community outreach, with the objective to cultivate and maintain relationships within the player communities online/social channels and create fans for life
- Plan strategies to maximise social media reach and influence with our community members
- Monitor, track and report consumer discussions and sentiment acr ...
Due to increasing demand for English translations in the financial and IR markets, the company is seeking individuals who can perform the editing and checking work as part of the translation process.
[Main Work Responsibilities]
・Check Japanese-English translations (matching) and layout
・Investigate and confirm supporting evidence for proper terms
・Create and update translation memories
・Create base document (pre-translation data)
In addition to individuals with English language skills, this position is suitable for individuals with spe ...
・Serves customers by providing products and information in full and on time
・Support sales team and Customer service to enhance our business performance
・Liaise with Finance team for monthly account closing through ERP
【KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES】
For the following scope of work: trading business of IMJ PRPA and Ceramics (Japan) and Paper and Board (Tokyo and Miyagi, if any).
- Customer Services:
・Maintain good communication with customers about yearly forecast adjustment, updating the
forecast on a mon ...
Under the supervision of the Official Residence Manager at the Embassy of Canada in Tokyo, the incumbent is responsible for preparing meals at the Official Residence.
The meals include formal and informal breakfasts, luncheons, dinners, cocktails and receptions and may have specific dietary requirements from hosts and guests.
The sous-chef will also assist with identifying and purchasing Canadian and local ingredients.
The incumbent will provide input in the planning and estimate of expenditures for food and supply requi ...
・Aiming to maximize and optimize sales opportunities, renegotiate contract terms with suppliers (telephone/email/visit) in order to secure inventory, offer and best rate
・In order to review the sales conditions, analyze the report from the internal system, clarify and prepare for areas where there is room for improvement.
・Analysis work related to inventory such as adding allots, closing adjustments, and stopping sales.
・Provision of management screen system training for hotels. We will teach you how to optimize inventory ...
- Tie digital banding and social media presence to membership acquisition and community communication.
- Assist with email marketing and communications for club events.
- Operate digital marketing strategies such as web, email, social media and digital display advertising.
- Develop a KPI framework to track, measure and report on campaign performance and advise on future campaign optimization.
- Coordinating with your team to edit and create content for your website and other channels. ...
Responsible for the needs analysis, modification and evaluation of New and existing MEIS Decorative products.
Generally, laboratory works is required, but also Responsible for providing technical services by working with current customers in Japan.
• Provide on-site technical support for Sales team
• Evaluate MEIS Decorative/POP product and recognize pros and cons
• Provide sample processing as customer requirement.
• Provide on-site technical support if it is required (bath make-up, trouble-shooting, etc)
Application Engineer has to acc ...
★This is an open position for fall graduates and 23 graduates★
A company information session will be held on Monday, August 22, 2022 at 15:00!
If you are interested in joining us, please apply here with your resume.
We will inform you about the details of the briefing at a later date.
The mission of Global Workplace Solutions (GWS) is
To improve the corporate value of our clients, we provide safe, attractive, and highly functional spaces.
[Example of work content]
・FM (facility management) is a job that supports vario ...
* Please note that this is not an IT-related position.
Help desk support will handle facility service requests received from end users by phone, email, or self-service tickets.
Customer service personnel are primarily responsible for creating, shipping, and monitoring completion within the agreed SLA.
· Manage the volume of phone calls (inbound / outbound), email, and self-service tickets
-Collect details from the client to create work instructions for problem solving
• Identify the needs, concerns ...