Use your English / language skills as a bilingual to find work in Japan in a variety of in demand fields such as IT, Marketing and Hospitality.Expand your horizons and learn new skills and culture whilst gaining invaluable experience.
At Daijob.com, we have a wealth of information for jobs in Japan and how you can make the most of your skills and experience.
For those with bilingual skills looking for work in Japan, please refer to the below list of jobs, or refine your search further.
Daijob.com has plenty of jobs in Japan for bilinguals so let’s search Daijob.com to find your perfect matching job in Japan!
This is a customer success position that supports the expansion of the Japanese market for unicorn companies (foreign affiliates) that provide payment services used around the world.
Expand the team together and recruit members to challenge the world!
We have been responsible for customer success and sales as a partner for the expansion of a company known overseas as a unicorn company in the Fintech field to Japan.
Surprisingly, the expansion of the Japanese market has been decided in 2022!
The current team of 50 people is expected to grow to 100 p ...
Intrepid Japan Co., Ltd. is a land operator under the umbrella of Intrepid Group, the industry's largest travel group for small-scale adventure tours.
As a global leader, we provide a wide variety of travel products to a wide range of customers and at the same time.
Considering the effective use of tourism resources rooted in the region and the impact on the global environment and local communities, we offer a number of adventures for tourists to coexist with the culture of the region.
The reservation coordinator role is based in Intrepid Japan’s ...
You will undertake a wide variety of duties depending on our CEO's needs. These might include bookings for international and domestic travel, answering phone calls and emails, creating schedules and other documents, welcoming visitors to the company, and various other tasks.
You will get to work in a lively multicultural environment. The majority of our staff are international. This will be a great opportunity to build up your general work experience and practice your language abilities. ...
The Japan Science and Technology Agency (JST) is currently seeking applicants for one position at the Department of International Affairs to develop strategies and arrangements for cooperation with international counterparts (full time with contract term).
- Proposing, planning and managing JST networking activities such as meetings, workshops, symposiums, webinars etc. with the purpose of promoting JST's initiatives, related policies, and projects.
- Creating and maintaining content for JST's website and promotional materials.
- Testing video games to identify and isolate linguistic and implementation issues.
- Follow and complete Test Cases and/or Checklists to perform targeted testing and execute relevant testing processes and procedures.
- Reporting and verifying issues found during testing using different databases.
- Writing bug descriptions following company standards and client specifications.
- Fixing issues through text edits when required, occasionally providing minor translations.
- Performing Compliance testing to ensure 1st party t ...
We are searching for a highly organized and passionate DIGITAL MARKETER to come into Humble Bunny, blast out ideas, and help sculpt and refine our offering for the future.
Humble Bunny helps inbound global brands adapt to the market and market for better traffic, conversion, and retention. We have a myriad of services but focus primarily on web design, e-commerce, SEO, and Paid Advertising.
Based in the heart of Tokyo, not only do we have a playful name, but also a playful spirit. Do not let the pastel pink colors deceive you, though. We are here t ...
Candlewick is looking for people to work together with the aim of communication that "enriches the life of the earth". It is a very exciting job to convey the charm of the country and products to Japan, mainly for overseas governments, embassies, government tourism agencies, food, and beauty-related brands.
We are looking for more staff this year due to strong performance. It is an environment where you can exercise your individual discretion and work in your own way. Those who are interested in SNS and digital marketing are welcome!
CEO and COO secretarial/support duties
・Arranging internal and external meetings
・Arranging domestic and overseas business trips
・Support for visitors from overseas
*In addition to the above, we may be able to provide a wide range of services. ...
This a career-track position and we expect analysts to grow into consultants and project managers, with increasing responsibility and independence as experience increases.
As part of a small and growing company, you will be able to be involved in all stages of our projects and initiatives and work directly with our senior team. We are a bilingual team, with English as the basis of much of our communication.
We would expect you to jump in immediately to:
- Research deeply into topics across the entire food and agriculture supply chain. Recent exa ...
1. Office environment management (furniture, air conditioning, security, key management, facility equipment management, building management company, interaction with building management)
2. Management of office layout drawings (Auto CAD)
3. Drawing production (Auto CAD)
4. Preparation of project proposal materials
5. Management of BCP offices (Osaka, Toyosu, Nishi-Tokyo)
6. Creation and management of subleasing contract materials related to office property (creation of rent allocation method, etc.)
7. Budgeting for office space, Space Allocation
New Zealand-based Edutech company Crimson Education was founded in 2013 with the idea that through personalized education, we can transform students into the world’s leaders of tomorrow.
Since then, we have rapidly grown into a mission-driven team who are dedicated to building the education system for the 22nd century.
Our tech platform connects tutors and mentors to high school students aiming to achieve admission and scholarships to top universities in the US, UK, and beyond.
The Student Success Associate (SSA) ...
English teachers are an essential part of our kindergarten.
Not only do they conduct all English classes, they also assist Japanese teachers throughout the day.
They do so by helping to manage and assist the students during Japanese classes, joining in and participating during physical education class, or guiding students how to play musical instruments during music class, etc.
Kids Duo International students are children ages 2-5, and each teacher is assigned to a particular class for the duration of the whole school year (April-March).
Ahead Group is seeking talented individuals to join our dynamic environment for the position of Internal Recruiter.
• Be the first point of contact for candidates, and work closely with in-house hiring managers throughout the recruitment and onboarding process.
• Collect information regarding roles and job descriptions from in-house managers and keep them updated in a timely manner regarding current hiring status.
• Assist to build a quality-based candidate database of high quality candidates as assembled from various dat ...