Use your English / language skills as a bilingual to find work in Japan in a variety of in demand fields such as IT, Marketing and Hospitality.Expand your horizons and learn new skills and culture whilst gaining invaluable experience.
At Daijob.com, we have a wealth of information for jobs in Japan and how you can make the most of your skills and experience.
For those with bilingual skills looking for work in Japan, please refer to the below list of jobs, or refine your search further.
Daijob.com has plenty of jobs in Japan for bilinguals so let’s search Daijob.com to find your perfect matching job in Japan!
A Senior Product Manager position is now available at a multinational SaaS company. The chosen candidate will support the growth of the company's GTM initiatives for designated products in Japan.
* Develop enablement content that demonstrates product innovation importance
* Gain knowledge of customer use cases and success results
* Create relevant best practices to support customer product adoption
* Educate local customers regarding defined product roadmaps
* Collaborate with internal and external parties to drive local ...
This is a job at a logistics service company that optimizes the flow of goods. I would like to work as a development management PM for data collection solutions that mainly use IoT, especially RFID.
The main role is to promote joint development studies with partner companies.
・Management of joint development projects with other companies, including hardware and software development. The main role is to promote joint development studies with partner companies.
・Although the research subject is roughly decided, we may ask you to plan and propose n ...
A Country Manager position is now available at an international beauty brand. The chosen candidate will be in charge of establishing the organisation and handling its general business operations. This position is based in Tokyo.
* Coordinate with HQ to address the firm's business strategies
* Build a number of external networks
* Develop strategies and attain objectives through performance analysis
* Drive brand recognition and business expansion
* Gather and prepare periodic reports and data
* Promote positive environm ...
A Head of Retails Operations position is now available at a global fashion brand. The successful candidate will be responsible for implementing superior standards of retail across all stores. This position is based in Tokyo.
* Provide mentorship to store employees
* Determine opportunities and execute strategies to drive business growth
* Conduct business performance monitoring
* Ensure stores' operational standards to promote seamless executions
* Handle inventory management
* Boost retails sales through mystery shoppe ...
* Managing and directing Clinical Leaders and/or Medical Experts in assigned Therapeutic Areas.
* Set project-related objectives and personal development goals with Clinical Leaders and/or Medical Experts and conduct annual performance evaluation.
* Develop and maintain a motivated and competent staff by assuring that hiring, compensation, development, and advancement are all in line with talents and expectations and by working with key departmental managers across legal entities in planning, development and delivery of all servic ...
A multinational biotechnology organisation is searching for a Director of Biochemical R&D to join their scaling Tokyo office. The selected applicant will be accountable for overseeing the development of biochemical products, R&D plans, and drive its accomplishment.
* Develop and supervise the biochemical R&D team
* Improve product R&D procedures and systems
* Aid in resolving emerging technical issues in product sales processes
* Ensure technologies are up to date
* Launch new biochemical technologies
* Complete ad-hoc ...
You will be in charge of over looking all marketing and communications activities for the Japan market. You will work closely with the VP of Marketing in Global and the Country Head.
* Plan and create a number of marketing and communications strategies to generate new leads.
* Facilitate major company hosted events and invite Global executives to promote product to the Japanese market.
* Conduct channel marketing integration and work closely with partners to expand product reach and maintain customer relationships.
* Conceptuali ...
An international multimedia company is looking for a Strategic Alliance Manager. The successful candidate will develop and implement go-to-market strategies to drive business growth. This role is based in Tokyo.
* Drive opportunities through partnership development and leverage
* Establish agreements for the benefit of shared objectives with partners
* Create a virtual team across all business units and provide regional support
* Form partnership channels through knowledge and strategic relationship development
* Utilize ...
An international IT security firm is looking for a Security Monitoring Specialist. The chosen candidate will be accountable for the management of security service escalation and pre-sales assistance. This role is based in Tokyo.
* Utilise market research to deliver logical feedback to HQ
* Organise and implement sales and service enablement
* Address high-profile clients' requests for technical support
* Handle tender and contract term negotiations to achieve the technical requirements of clients
* Engage in various activ ...
A Customer Operations Manager position is available at a global telecom company. The successful candidate will be in charge of supervising portfolios and the on-time delivery of projects. This position is based in Tokyo.
* Determine the order of procedures related to the project
* Oversee the project's performance
* Establish and maintain relationships with customers and partners
* Develop action plans to achieve financial targets
* Manage processes involved in Ways of Working transformation proposals
A Compliance Officer position is available at a global financial company. The chosen applicant will be overseeing the compliance with established rules and regulations of the company. This position is based in Tokyo.
* Advise private side businesses on policy compliance
* Enforce business operational guidelines imposed by the laws
* Oversee and adapt amendments in rules and regulations
* Conduct training related to compliance
* Cooperate with key partners in the adherence to the new or revised rules
* Cooperate with key ...
Opportunity to join a fast growing start up as an experienced PM
As a Technical Product Manager, you will:
* Responsible for multiple product developments based on clients' needs
* Work closely with backend technical teams to deliver results
* Analyse metrics to meet product plans & goals
* Manage data using Python / SQL
* At least 2 years' experience as a technical product manager
* Experiences in ML/AI products is a plus
* Positive attitude working with multiple teams
* Independent, analy ...