Job Title: Construction Safety Manager
Location: Takasaki, Japan
Japanese Language: JLPT N3 and above
• Supervise site project safety and accident prevention programs in compliance and plant construction safety standards.
• Review and concur the construction safety plan, Job safety analysis etc. provided by construction contractors
• Expert in Japanese and English language
• Control hazardous working conditions and unsafe employee activities t ...
In this role, you will assist with the monitoring and execution all maintenance coordination activities, including IP routing as necessary. You will also escalate and report on service issue corrective measures to Senior Technicians.
* Support customer VSAT site commissioning and troubleshooting.
* Monitor full-time managed services as well as teleport RF/IF equipment, associated ground systems.
* Utilize tools and demonstrate basic proficiency to troubleshoot RF or IP signals.
Mechanical design engineer
Design of various labor-saving machines, design of various inspection equipment Design of semiconductor manufacturing equipment, design of precision molds, design of various jigs and tools
As a hardware designer, I am in charge of designing, assembling, and starting up inspection equipment based on customer requests.
For the first one or two years, I have learned from a machining operator at a factory → setup → opportunity assembly (knowledge of opportunities) ...
[Outline of work]
I will leave the store manager at the Taiwan sweets store.
◆ Cooking and serving at the store
I will leave the overall work of the kitchen and hall. After learning all about store operations such as simple cooking and preparation of tapioca drinks and Taiwan sweets, as well as barbecues and cash registers, you will stand at the store and make efforts to increase sales.
◆ Management operations at stores
Purchasing, product management, numerical management, labor management, etc.
◆ Developing part-time ...