Use your English / language skills as a bilingual to find work in Japan in a variety of in demand fields such as IT, Marketing and Hospitality.Expand your horizons and learn new skills and culture whilst gaining invaluable experience.
At Daijob.com, we have a wealth of information for jobs in Japan and how you can make the most of your skills and experience.
For those with bilingual skills looking for work in Japan, please refer to the below list of jobs, or refine your search further.
Daijob.com has plenty of jobs in Japan for bilinguals so let’s search Daijob.com to find your perfect matching job in Japan!
● Developing creative and analytical sales strategies to pursue new business clients
● Negotiating with c-level executives and directors in marketing / PR department to discuss service details and land contract deals
● Engaging and following up with prospective clients through phone calls and meetings
● Building lasting commercial relationships through promotion of Meltwater services
● Extensive internal and external communications both in Japanese and English
● Nurturing sales and personality skill sets ...
We are currently looking for a Transition Manager, who will be able to conduct various phases of transition: Pre-Transition, Transition Phase & Post-Transition Phase.
【Role & Responsibilities】
・Plan, design and deliver strategic projects to bring business benefits and value to the Organization
・Scheduling & Planning Transition Project requirements
・Manage and Track Project Milestones and Project expenses
・Prepare the project plan, project Management and governance model while working closely with project stakeholders and d ...
(1) Development sales staff (pharmaceutical ingredients (API))
* For domestic pharmaceutical manufacturers, we will propose fine chemicals (related substances related to the manufacture of pharmaceutical and agricultural chemicals such as APIs, intermediates and APIs), and will be responsible for expanding sales and sales channels.
・ Proposal sales to domestic pharmaceutical manufacturers ・ Development sales to manufacturers R & D department (development of needs, new proposals)
・ Overseas supplier selection ・ Pharmaceu ...
Technical Consultant / Strategy Architect (Digital Marketing Ecosystem) needed for international E-Commerce company based in Tokyo.
Goal: Data, AI Solutions for Global campaigns (Cloud-base).
International Environment, Global Scope Projects, Technology Innovation.
ONE DAY INTERVIEW: November 30th
A global provider of robotic automation solutions is searching for a Senior IT Manager. The selected candidate will be responsible for establishing strategy to ensure partner growth in Japan. This is a great chance to further your career with a global company.
* Take part in in-depth product discussion and demonstrations for stakeholders
* Aid partners in product architecture, infrastructure, and related matters
* Support partner sales staff to ensure high product sales
* Ensure strong business relationships with partner de ...
An international professional service company is searching for a Finance Manager. The chosen applicant will collaborate with local and global management teams to strengthen internal controls and drive business development.
* Increase cash flow
* Develop the annual business strategy
* Evaluate KPIs, contract costing and pricing, and perform financial analysis to assist in commercial business
* Monitor internal controls and ensure compliance with local and company processes
* Handle payroll, bid management, and procurement ...
A multinational provider of medical equipment is looking to hire a Market Access Manager. The selected applicant will be responsible for developing successful strategies, lobbying, and conducting training.
* Analyse market insight for businesses and the Japan health market
* Create a strategy for changing policy or reimbursement categories for the applicable therapeutic areas
* Perform lobbying activities for the proposed strategy
* Coordinate customer training for reimbursement systems
* Conduct lectures at customer semi ...
A widely respected technology and services company is searching for a Project Manager. The candidate who enters this role will be responsible for heading the implementation of ERP for a large automotive company.
* Manage the implementation of ERP for a large automotive company
* Bachelor's degree in engineering or equivalent
* PMP certification is a plus
* 12+ years of experience
* 5+ years of ERP project management experience
* Experience in automotive or discrete manufacturing
* Strong proficiency ...
A leading eCommerce company is searching for an Industry Account Executive. In this position, you will be responsible for attracting highly-desired audiences to advertisers on the company's various digital, marketing, and advertising platforms.
* Develop advertising solutions for clients using a strong understanding of display advertising tools
* Track relevant account information and sales progress using sales CRM software
* Ensure the highest quality of sales and customer service for clients
* Gain knowledge of the eComme ...
An engineering focused B2C software company is looking for a mid-level or senior Android Engineer. This position will focus on Android development for smartphone applications and improving the software.
* Propose improvements for the software considering B2C users
* Carry out architecture design and implementation
* Make improvements to the development process
* Extraction of service improvement plan from various data and user's action log
* Operate in an environment utilizing Android Studio; Kotlin and Java; RxJava, Dagg ...