Ahead Group is looking for a Linux/Middleware Engineer to join us onsite at an International Insurance firm in Tokyo
・ Manage infrastructure systems in local and overseas reliability/sustainability
・ Support in-house projects to follow global project framework & to achieve requirement/timeline
・ Build/develop/quality assurance of Unix/Linux/Microsoft system
・ Software asset management (License, Product/Hardware Life Cycle)
・ In house/outsource application support
・ Analyze, design, implement the system or enhancements
Ahead Consulting is seeking an experienced Software Engineer to work with an international insurance organization in Tokyo. Qualified candidates should be experienced as outlined below, and ideally, have experience in the insurance industry.
You will be responsible for the design, development, delivery and continuous improvement of one or more product(s) and/or platform(s) at the company related to Accounting and Finance
Area of knowledge:
- You will create technical specifications (SPC) based on functional requirements (FRD), writ ...
Ahead Group is seeking talented individuals to join our dynamic environment for the position of Recruitment Administrator.
· Work closely with our local and offshore recruiting team assisting them with administrative tasks such as resume screening, job management, data entry/processing, and other related activities
· Schedule interviews and meetings with candidates' and confirm interviewers' availability
· Answer inquiries from clients and candidates
· Work with the administrative team on contract management and billing s ...
Provide end-to-end project management within the Network Services team on requirements gathering and analysis, through implementation (typically on a single project at any given time).
The candidate must have experience demonstrated experience leading a high profile project delivering some aspect of network services in a large scale organization.
He/she will provide support to both Network Engineering Lead as well as the Delivery Lead for project based delivery.
The Project Manager will:
Ahead Consulting is looking for a Network Operations Engineer The successful candidate is expected to join a small team to provide ongoing support of Network services and equipment within a large Enterprise environment.
Looking for a person who has experience in insurance network operations delivery and support. Working with vendors and telecom carriers. Need to work well in fast paced environment who wants to be part of growing team.
Duties & Responsibilities:
The point of contact for major networking incidents and outages.
Hardware support, ...
Ahead Group is seeking talented individuals to join our dynamic environment for the position of Internal Recruiter.
• Be the first point of contact for candidates, and work closely with in-house hiring managers throughout the recruitment and onboarding process.
• Collect information regarding roles and job descriptions from in-house managers and keep them updated in a timely manner regarding current hiring status.
• Assist to build a quality-based candidate database of high quality candidates as assembled from various dat ...
Ahead Consulting is seeking Network Engineers to work on site with our clients in Tokyo, supporting large-scale enterprise environments with complex connectivity, hardware types, and multiple sites and business units.
The right candidates must be well experienced in a variety of hardware, have experience with large environments, and excellent attention to detail and communication skills.
【Essential Job Functions】
· Experience supporting large scale organizations, preferably Finance or Insurance related
· Advanced knowledge in Routing & Sw ...
-Provide full spectrum of Human Resource functions to the department and business units.
-Develop and administer sourcing strategies for identifying and recruiting potential new hires.
-Responsible for end-to-end recruitment process including posting of advertisements to onboarding of new employees.
-Perform a full range of Human Resource & Administrator duties including management of leave and performance and working with vendors for processing of monthly payroll process, final payment and taxation matters.
-Responsible for company ...
-Work closely with the Director of Sales & Marketing to understand hotel business strategies before formulating and executing the action plans to meet targets and goals.
Online Travel Agents & Wholesalers
-Handle local and international travel agents and wholesalers with individual and group travel potential for the hotel.
-Establish new accounts and also develop relationship with travel agents and wholesalers.
-Day-to-day sales activities include sales calls, follow up on contracting and group enquiries, hotel visits, entertai ...
-Oversee revenue management and distribution strategy of the hotel and manage day to day yield operations.
-Responsible to achieve optimum yield in order to maximize revenue and achieve goals in business plan.
-Perform Forecast, Revenue Analysis and Revenue Management activities.
-Manage Online Travel Agent (OTAs) in Japan and Own Brand Website (IBE).
-Monitor the competitive environment to develop rate strategies.
-Recommend/Initiate promotion plan and track/review business pickups.
-Prepare and review business update reports fo ...
- Handle all reservations for corporate and personal clients including online travel agents, internal and ad-hocs hotline bookings for hotels.
- Liaise with bookers and hotels/sales to ensure smooth pre arrival experience.
- Ensure proper handling and closure of hotel reservations. Input and update all reservations, record all special requests or changes made to the reservations and arrange for arrival and departure transfers.
- Ensure the timeliness of replies and accuracy of reservations entry at all times through answer calls, re ...
The recruitment for the launch of the Japanese business.
Working Content: Sales executive
As a sales representative, coordinate with relevant departments within the company and strive to develop new customers.
• Targeting potential customer groups, conduct sales activities through telephone, email, and visits
• Analyze according to the expectations of customers, contact those who have the authority to purchase products, and build good relationships to promote deal making.
• Continuously communicate with the custome ...