One of the fastest growing Foreign Fin-tech Start Up is looking for an experienced and dynamic Data Scientist in the Risk & Analytics Team.
- Develop a deep understanding both of the underlying unit economics of the business and ways in which ongoing credit and fraud risk trends may impact its profitability
- Apply modern data science techniques to analyze transactional data and produce new performance insights
- Holistically own creation, deployment, and monitoring of new and improved credit models
- Collaborate closely with the ...
This will be a position in our credit department.
Specific business content includes corporate/individual loan screening and credit evaluation for Japan,
Investigation and analysis of customer credit risk, formulation of risk countermeasures, etc. ...
-Collaborate with the team and stakeholders to optimize efficiency and quality in the operating model
-Ensure production timeliness, while meeting quality and compliance requirements Projects
-Take responsibility where required for designated projects benefiting and impacting Client Reporting in Japan.
-Present status updates on such projects in a timely and quality manner.
-Utilize meetings, networks and business knowledge to anticipate new requirements and any potential obstacles.
-Liaise between business partners and technology including in Lega ...
• Assist and contribute to the ongoing management of the existing unlisted real estate portfolio
• Assist with the execution of asset management initiatives including leasing, refurbishment, redevelopment, and improvements to operational efficiency
• Monitor and analyze the operational and financial performance of existing investments
• Manage and monitor the performance of external property managers and other service providers
• Perform rigorous financial analysis and modeling of new investment opportunities Produce in-depth research on re ...
-Ownership of all standard materials; willingness to pitch in as needed during peak periods.
-Production of reoccurring materials including monthly/quarterly customized reports and client presentations.
-Peer reviewing deliverables completed by the team as needed to ensure response accuracy and data reasonability.
-Partner with Investment Products & Fund Strategies and our Client Group to understand the fundamentals of our approaches, the general reporting needs of our clients invested in those approaches, and the guidelines which govern our activitie ...
• Support the account managers with marketing and product development duties
• Provide reports, data analysis and research to the account managers
• Prepare presentation materials for internal and external use
• Generate performance reports RFP
• MS Office proficiency
• Over 2 years of experience in the front office role at a financial servicing firm
• Good verbal and written communication skills in both English and Japanese
• Bachelor’s degree
• Good understanding of fixed incom ...
・Work closely with the Real Estate, Private Equity, and Tactical Opportunities Groups’ acquisition, asset management, capital markets, regional finance, and tax teams on deal execution/transaction support, new product development, and financial operations and management
・Collaborate across investment and support functions in Tokyo and regionally
・Support/coordinate investment structuring and entity establishment processes by working with internal/external tax and legal counsel
・Preparation and review of funds flow files for funding, repatri ...
-Utilize advanced operational expertise surrounding the investment process as well as established departmental and regulatory guidelines to gather, analyze, negotiate, and communicate servicing requirements for existing client accounts and certain proprietary products.
-Ensure that new account onboardings, in-kind asset transfers, additional fundings, partial withdrawals or account terminations are reflected in all appropriate systems to enable accurate and timely portfolio management and trading in accounts.
-Interface with Global Investment Operation ...