• Assisting Account Managers in marketing and developing the products.
• Providing Account Managers with reporting, data retrieval, and research/analysis support with the objective of leveraging Account Manager resources and enhancing client service.
• In addition, the Associates’ responsibilities include creating new or revised management reports utilizing internal and external database applications for clients, consultants, and Account Managers.
• Additional responsibilities include preparing client presentation materials, facilitating ...
Client Services Manager position covering 3-4 staff and reporting to Head of Client Service abroad.
Great Work life Balance and international environment.
Opportunity to make the next step from Staff level to Manager level with one of the most reputable Asset Managers in the world.
Client are Japanese Private and Public Pension Funds and Institutional Investors.
Products are primarily Equities but also Fixed Income and some Alternatives. ...
[Background of recruitment]
We carry out operations related to FX and ETF trading. It is a position where you can touch the market from inexperienced and gain knowledge and experience in finance.
● Those who are accustomed to the work of (1) will be required to engage in all dealing-related work including the work of (2).
(1) To ensure and smoothly carry out transactions with customers and financial institutions around the world, such as transactions with stock exchanges and major financial institutions (foreign-affiliated b ...
① Digital marketing strategy / policy planning / planning and promotion (market
research, digital marketing)
Data analysis, branding, communication, web advertising, direct sales, etc.)
② Promotion of utilization of existing digital tools (MA, chatbot, web analysis, saw
Char listening, etc.)
③Support for the introduction and establishment of new digital tools (cloud service
Screw planning / design, business flow construction, in-house coordination /
④ Planning, promotio ...
Support, maintain and deliver portfolio and capital markets updates to Japanese clients. Many adhoc responsibilities working closely with Portfolio Managers to gain the skills and knowledge you will need to work in front office in the future
* Trade confirmations
* Supporting Portfolio Managers
* Exception monitoring and reporting
* Risk management
* Account Management
* Some level of strategic planning for investments (alongside PMs)
* Excellent communication skills in English & Japanese
* Experience in As ...
Global corporate and investment bank is seeking an experienced risk and control specialist to join their team in Tokyo
* Establish and oversee the application of operational risk policies, technology and tools and governance processes to create lasting solutions for minimizing losses from failed internal processes, inadequate controls and emerging risks
* Independently assess risks and drive actions to address the root causes that persistently lead to operational risk losses
* Serve as a subject matter expert for Issues Manage ...