The Risk Management Department of the Quality Control Headquarters of our audit corporation manages business-related risk management and quality control, as well as reviewing and managing business contracts. The legal affairs team within the department will perform the following tasks.
・ Review of contracts, etc.
・ Consultation from legal departments
・ Creation of legal training materials
・ Others (incident response, etc.)
* The main business is reviewing contracts. ...
・ Establishment of legal compliance system and internal control system
-Maintenance of internal rules
-Planning and implementation of compliance training
-Development and operation of a mechanism for prevention and early detection of fraud and legal violations
・ Compliance with laws and regulations centered on financial instruments business (investment advisory business, type 2 financial instruments business) and residential land and building transaction business, and dissemination and advice to related departments within the ...
〇 Planning and promotion of various projects for the advancement of anti-money laundering (AML) on a global basis
〇 System planning on the headquarters (Tokyo) side to maintain and improve the AML system at overseas bases
* Transfers between remote areas in Japan and overseas ...
○ Various tax-related operations such as preparing tax returns
○ Planning and promotion of tax accounting and tax governance, etc.
○ Sophistication of settlement operations and process efficiency
* There is a transfer between remote areas in each region of Japan and overseas.
○ Planning and promotion of tax governance
○ Planning and promotion of international tax planning, etc. ...
We will take care of any of the following tasks according to your aptitude and experience.
(1) Public relations work (corporate / individual)
(2) Bank product planning and development, financial product development business
(3) Trust business / inheritance-related business
(4) Structured finance business
(5) Bond trading business
① Own account trading business for bonds, foreign exchange, swaps, etc.
② Yen bonds, foreign bonds, credit investment business, etc.
(6) International operations (overseas store strategy, overseas sales ...