【Overall Purpose Of The Job】
General: The Near Patient Nurse will be considered the main executor of the Near Patient Program in country medical services as per the TRICARE contract.
Clinical: The role of the Near Patient Nurse is to provide medical case management and communication when a Prime or Prime Remote beneficiary is sought in the overseas Purchased Care Sector Provider (PCSP). The Near Patient team will work collaboratively with the PCSP, in country US Military Facility/s and the Near Patient Team to manage the episode of care keeping ...
* Manage specific foreign patient cases
* Ensure their medical assistance through Japanese Hospitals
* Clinical-case management and follow-up into Japanese healthcare System
* Be able to provide clinical assessment when on duty and over the phone
* Liaise with local healthcare professionals
* Obtain medical records aligned on Global policies and norms
* Registered Nurse in Japan
* English speaking ability
* Clinical Nursing experience
* Ability to relocated to key locations
* Non-Japanese speakers will ...
● Clients are the Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA), Japanese government-affiliated development assistance organizations such as the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, international organizations such as the World Bank (WB) and the Asian Development Bank (ADB), foreign governments, and private companies expanding overseas. Providing consulting services based on a high degree of expertise
● Policy advice, sector information collection, master plan formulation, project implementation (technical assistance with ODA loan, technical cooperation pro ...