1. Develop and/or refine and execute Marketing strategies that meet the objectives and goals of the Organization through below activities.
i. Analyze market (both consumers/shoppers and trades) trends as well as environment surrounding us through research, market data, trade customers visit and so on.
ii. Deeply dive into consumer insights.
iii. Clearly articulate key business drivers to raise sell-through.
2. Execute the right tactics to realize Marketing strategies.
i. Manage the brand/product portfolio, from New Product Development ...
-To provide Marketing Communications and Public Relations support for the Hotel.
-Responsible for providing strategic direction and execution of all communication materials for the Hotel.
-Ensure consistent adherence to Corporate Identity guidelines.
-Responsible for developing and maintaining content including videos & photographs of the Hotel on company’s website and other owned platforms.
-Work closely with General Manager, Sales & Marketing and Corporate Communications team to develop new campaigns for the respective market se ...
- As a National Account Manager, you will be responsible for effectively driving console (e.g. PS5) & PC Gaming growth in Japan by providing key direction and support to distribution and direct partners. You'll work with the Marketing and HQ team on delivering the long-term strategy for the markets.
- Taking responsibility for each market, you'll support P&L, budget planning and exceed targets through distribution partners and direct accounts. Acting as the main point of contact, you'll develop with the Marketing team in cooperation brand building s ...
Position to utilize your creative skills and analytical mindset
[Role & Responsibilities]
• Launch of new brand
• Lead from concept planning to implementation
• Take initiative and carry out projects quickly while managing risk
• Covers a wide range from marketing strategy planning to tactical level
• Coordination with related departments such as project management, marketing, creative, legal affairs, merchandising, etc. ...
Leading Payment Service provider established in the recent few years seeking for an experieced Product Marketing Manager
-Develop and lead Product marketing roapmap
-To be leading product makreting initiatives end to end, working with cross functional teams legal, finance, product, design,
data science, and bank partners to execute and deliver campaigns
-Identify opportunities and articulate the market needs, any local market specific features or requirements that need to be built for the different
In this position you will be in charge of driving the marketing strategy and brand awareness of Japan. You will be growing this strong, fashion brand in Japan.
* Support and drive the strategic plans of the company.
* Drive the annual and seasonal marketing strategies.
* Participate in the global marketing team.
* Manage Retail Marketing, Online Marketing, Creative, CRM, PR and Digital/Social Marketing team for successful implementation.
* Experience in offline and online marketing.
* Experience in people manag ...
This person is CDD representative for designated franchise business and responsible for financial performance and sales fundamentals such as distribution and display. This person's core responsibility is to keep competitiveness of Customer Value Proposition while meeting internal requirement.
<Mission and Measurement>
1.Grow sales every year along with our aspirational goal - grow more than 10% for key focus items
2.Increase Market Share every year and contribute to keep or take leadership position
3.Achieving other KPIs : G ...
Further your marketing career with an established and growing medium-scale Information Technology Services company and expand your experience across all core marketing functions!
EIRE Systems has an exciting opportunity available for an experienced Marketing Manager whose primary objectives will be to improve the profile of the company from the viewpoints of two key audiences - prospective clients and prospective employees.
As Marketing Manager you’ll drive various initiatives such as;
● assisting in the creation of business-winning pitche ...
・ CMC (Creative Management Center) has a mission to improve the software capabilities of the entire World Group, and the PR Direction Department has a mission to improve the quality of promotion for the entire group.
[Business content of the department]
・ From a marketer's perspective, the entire group will formulate PR strategies and actions, and effectively allocate funds for PR measures.
(Aware of PL for measures, we will give opinions to each company and brand)
・ By promoting the visualization and training of PR- ...
"As a member of the team, you will be in charge of the following wide range of tasks, such as analysis of public relations activities, planning, client negotiations, media approaches, planning and practice of PR events such as press conferences, according to your experience and opportunity. ..
・ Relationship with the public relations department and marketing department of client companies
・ Communication consultation for external and internal use
・ Media relations and publicity activities
・ Press release creation and distribution
・ Plann ...
We work to support public relations and marketing activities of domestic and foreign companies. You will be in charge of all the flow from planning public relations activities to client negotiations and media approach. In addition, at our company, which has close cooperation and exchanges with each base in Asia, we often work with global teamwork.
■ Details: We carry out the following wide range of operations.
・ Communication with the public relations department and marketing department of client companies
・ Consultation and str ...
Senior Account Executives (SAEs) utilize their practical experience in public relations work to practice and manage PR events such as press conferences and interviews conducted in line with PR communication strategies, translate / write press releases, and media relations. , You will practice a wide range of tasks such as planning and operation of social media with team members. Most of our customers are large foreign-affiliated companies, so English proficiency is essential.
<Details of work> We will gradually entrust you with the following wide rang ...