A global automotive group is looking to fill a Finance Lead position. In this role, you will be accountable for allocating projects and tasks to internal staff while ensuring several financial procedures are complete.
* Provide leadership and feedback to team members
* Conduct business analysis
* Assist with divisional expenses
* Drive budget planning and forecasting
* Handle month-end journal entries and all relevant expenses
* Coach new staff including managers and share guidance
General financial accounting (planned finance, accounting, expenses, reports, etc.)
・ Planned finance: Preparation, compilation and submission of head office budget, management, adjustment, analysis of head office budget, hosting of related meetings, etc.
・ Accounting: Setting parameters in the core banking system, accounting processing related to monthly settlement and market value evaluation, communication with external auditors, audit support, etc.
・ Expenses: Accounting for fixed asset depreciation, Nostro account mat ...
An exciting media company is in need of an Accounting Director. In this role, you will be responsible for handling credit risk management while leading the company's accounting department. This is a great opportunity for you to advance your career.
* Ensure adherence to internal policies to protect company assets
* Manage key financial activities
* Response to queries
* Establish technical accounting SAAP guidance
* Deliver financial reports
* Handle tax duties
〇 Undertake accounting operations for business partners, mainly foreign capital
・ Bookkeeping agency
・ Administration work (deposit management, payroll, etc.)
・ Preparation of tax return
・ Tax consultation
Our company consists of 30 people (4 tax accountants, 4 certified public accountants, 4 US certified public accountants, 1 securities analyst, and other clerical staff), and is mainly active in their 30s and 40s.
It is well-ventilated, and it is a culture that actively entrusts you with what you want to chall ...
■ Business content
You will be in charge of the following tasks related to domestic and international taxation.
・ Corporate tax return preparation work and review work
・ Witnessing a tax audit
・ Consulting services related to corporate acquisitions, corporate restructurings, and mergers
・ Consulting services related to international business strategy and investment form
・ Overseas tax research and consulting services
・ Consulting services related to financial transactions, products / securitization transactions, etc.
Finance Manager position at international fin-tech firm covering Accounting and Tax functions.
* Main person covering Accounting & Tax
* Reporting (monthly, quarterly, yearly)
* Tax filing, tax returns
* Support with audits from external vendors
* Review and improvement of accounting operations
* Fluent in Japanese and English (reading/writing)
* 3+ years accounting experience
* Experience with account opening/closing
* Boki 2
* Experience reviewing and improving accounting operations would be an advant ...
■ Understand the flow of company funds in deposit / payment related operations, and be involved in company-wide monthly settlement operations.
■ After gaining the above experience, in many tasks such as balance management of credits and debts, cost accounting, budget preparation, performance review, cost management, audit corporation correspondence, various reports to shareholders (Sumitomo Metal Mining, BASF) You will gain experience.
■ I hope that you will play an active role as a manager in the accounting department i ...
Treasury position at stable Japanese Asset Manager. This position covers a wide range of responsibilities and will be the face of the finance team, dealing with 3rd parties such as auditors and regulatory bodies as well as managing the usual accounting business.
* Management of treasury function
* Able to independently manage accounting, tax and reporting
* 5+ years experience in treasury
* Native-level Japanese
* Understanding of tax function (transfer pricing, consumption and local tax, corporate returns, etc)
One is responsible for Japan region tax planning, compliance and related filing support as well as regional treasury matters.
* periodical tax provisional calculations and accounting recording
* Tax remittance and manage related accounts such as tax assets & liabilities
* Bank reconciliation
* web banking
* cash forecast statement
* negotiation with banks
* min 5 years of tax accounting experience
* bilingual : Japanese and English
* Great personality
You will be in charge of the following operations in Accounting & Treasury operations.
Portal role with group member firms and overseas clients (existing / new)
・ Estimate preparation and contract negotiation
・ Coordination for resolving new projects and concerns
・ Operation support for service start (example: accounting, payment agency, etc.)
・ Corporate secretary (corporation establishment, branch establishment, other registration-related) business
・ Collaboration coordination with lawyers, scriveners, labor and social security attorn ...
○ Various tax-related operations such as preparing tax returns
○ Planning and promotion of tax accounting and tax governance, etc.
○ Sophistication of settlement operations and process efficiency
* There is a transfer between remote areas in each region of Japan and overseas.
○ Planning and promotion of tax governance
○ Planning and promotion of international tax planning, etc. ...