- A new type of day care and after-school program stimulating curiosity and interests of students using English.
- Most students are children ages 3-12.
- Instructors help children reach English-language goals through games, songs, and other activities. These classes also give instructors the best opportunity to express their creativity.
- Give children interesting and fun experiences.
- Make programs and lesson plans and lead classes.
- Support school management
- Assist children in their personal developm ...
▼ Resort hotel reception and butler duties ▼
・ Reservation acceptance
·Check in Check out
・ Accounting business
・ Restaurant business
・ Housekeeping business
・ Various information available
[Planned work location]
Either Nara prefecture or Kyoto prefecture.
* Possibility of transfer to future
☆ Stable regular employee ☆
☆ Opening staff ☆
☆ Jobs that make the most of your language skills ☆
☆ Welcome to hotel industry experience ☆
☆ Fully equipped with employee ...