Use your English / language skills as a bilingual to find work in Japan in a variety of in demand fields such as IT, Marketing and Hospitality.Expand your horizons and learn new skills and culture whilst gaining invaluable experience.
At Daijob.com, we have a wealth of information for jobs in Japan and how you can make the most of your skills and experience.
For those with bilingual skills looking for work in Japan, please refer to the below list of jobs, or refine your search further.
Daijob.com has plenty of jobs in Japan for bilinguals so let’s search Daijob.com to find your perfect matching job in Japan!
☆ You can work as a leader from day one!
☆ We have over 56 nationalities at Fever and are operating in over 220 cities across the whole world.
☆ We are a company that hosts the Candle Light event!
☆ Fever has developed a proprietary technology that inspires a
global community of over 125M people
As a Project Manager, you will work with your team lead to develop, launch and manage your
events, from A to Z. Together with the other departments, you will define the way to scale
Candlelight Concerts to n ...
Your duty will be to support the consultants in their work by performing basic accounting tasks or interacting with clients.
The spoken language at the office is Japanese while your interaction with clients will mostly be in English. You will also be expected to help with the preparation of our social media content, editing and posting online. We have a very supportive working culture with frequent interaction between colleagues. ...
Role and responsibilities
• Oversee payroll operational activities for Japan including but not limited to payroll and benefit calculations, vendor coordination, annual payroll activities, research, system and template set up, payroll test run, statutory reporting, process documentation and other related activities, in alignment with global and regional objectives.
• Responsible for monitoring team and individual performances by setting clear objectives and targets, including leading, guiding and managing the team.
• Handle team escalation on cli ...
・Management and completion of Chubb inherent risk ranking of ALL suppliers in compliance with the Global Third-Party Cyber Risk policy. This includes liaising with and working alongside the Global Third-Party team as well as Business relationship Owners.
・Risk assessments of Cloud providers
・Identification, tracking and management of issues and control deficiencies relating to Third Parties, including liaising with the business owners to support remediation activities.
・Maintenance and management of the Information Sec ...
★ Consulting Sales of recruitment plans using job advertisements on “Daijob.com” for bilingual human resources ★
We propose recruitment plans and provide support services to meet the recruitment needs of Japanese global companies and foreign-affiliated companies.
■ Our goal is "Customer Success!"
Our business goal is not to sell job advertisements, but to solve the recruitment issues of client companies and contribute to the successful recruitment of global human resources. We will revise the recruitment manuscript, review the hiring proce ...
■The Japan branch of the Asia's largest international study abroad agency, the iae group, which has over 60 offices in 13 countries around the world.
■It is an environment where you can sharpen your skills more and more depending on your motivation.
You will be in charge of the company's web direction, site content planning, and direction such as SEO/LPO/SEM.
◆ WEB site content planning, production direction
◆ Management of online advertisements (Adwords, Yahoo! Listing, etc.)
◆ Attracting custome ...
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Manages various collection efforts related to assigned portfolio while maintaining goodwill with customers.
2. Analyzes past due results and provides regular updates to management regarding collection activity on priority accounts.
3. Recommends additions, deletions, and modifications to the Potential Credit Loss Report.
4. Provides thoughtful and timely answers to customer inquiries and works to resolve customer service issues related to invoicing, due date changes, principal reductions, accou ...
We are seeking an experienced Intermediate Data Centre ICT Engineer to join our team. This position involves overseeing and meeting Customer Specific Service Level/KPI Agreements, contributing to the development and successful operation of the Managed Services function, and working with colleagues to develop and implement departmental strategy, objectives, and improvement processes. The role requires availability to work on a shift rotation basis covering 24 hours a day, 365 days per year, and to support other team members when needed. The Int ...