Use your English / language skills as a bilingual to find work in Japan in a variety of in demand fields such as IT, Marketing and Hospitality.Expand your horizons and learn new skills and culture whilst gaining invaluable experience.
At Daijob.com, we have a wealth of information for jobs in Japan and how you can make the most of your skills and experience.
For those with bilingual skills looking for work in Japan, please refer to the below list of jobs, or refine your search further.
Daijob.com has plenty of jobs in Japan for bilinguals so let’s search Daijob.com to find your perfect matching job in Japan!
A worldwide provider of software solutions is searching for a Sales Team Lead to work at their Tokyo office. The chosen individual for this role will be accountable for managing and enhancing the performance of the local sales teams.
* Supervise the company's sales professionals
* Drive sales in the firm's business intelligence software products and services
* Assess the market and identify business opportunities
* Handle negotiation efforts and achieve deal closure
* Create accurate sales forecasts and prepare sales cycl ...
A foreign technology firm is in need of a Senior Leader. The candidate who enters this role will be working side by side key enterprise clients and government bodies to drive business success in Japan.
* Provide guidance to consultants and architects
* Drive platform specialisation
* Ensure efficient platform operations
* Coach junior members
* Share knowledge to client through high-level discussions
* Adopt best practices to support the brand
* Bachelor's degree in information, science, IT, compute ...
A multinational software corporation is searching for a Business Development Executive. The successful applicant will be responsible for boosting sales within assigned accounts and improving business development practices.
* Oversee and ensure successful deployment of assigned programs
* Foster C-level, senior level, and customer relationships
* Ensure the successful delivery of business value to designated accounts
* Conduct thought leadership and digital transformation processes
* Act as the company's representative at ...
A PR Specialist position is now available at an exciting software development company. The candidate chosen for this role will lead the development and implementation of communication tactics to drive business sustainability.
* Design and execute medium- to long-term PR plans
* Handle content development activities
* Oversee promotional initiatives like press releases and conferences
* Address media queries
* Foster media relationships
* 3+ years of PR experience for in-house services or solutions