Use your English / language skills as a bilingual to find work in Japan in a variety of in demand fields such as IT, Marketing and Hospitality.Expand your horizons and learn new skills and culture whilst gaining invaluable experience.
At Daijob.com, we have a wealth of information for jobs in Japan and how you can make the most of your skills and experience.
For those with bilingual skills looking for work in Japan, please refer to the below list of jobs, or refine your search further.
Daijob.com has plenty of jobs in Japan for bilinguals so let’s search Daijob.com to find your perfect matching job in Japan!
1. Dena Japan's off-highway division's domestic monthly and annual settlement operations
Monthly settlement of accounts (Yayoi accounting), sales / purchase management (Yayoi sales, etc.) in line with Japanese accounting standards
2. US Headquarters, Asia Pacific Headquarters, Financial Reporting to Business Units, English Reporting Business.
US GAAP Monthly, Quarterly, Annual Financial Report and Various Reports to Dena US Headquarters, Asia Pacific Headquarters, Business Unit (Off Highway Business Unit)
3. Logistics management
4. Accounts receivab ...
A multinational technology firm is looking for a Customer Quality Engineer. In this position, the successful candidate will be accountable for ensuring product quality to meet customer expectations.
* Gather quality data from customers
* Monitor market performance
* Engage in key conference calls
* Conduct progress reports on a regular basis
* Ensure effective delivery of QMS
* Participate in continuous improvement efforts to achieve cost savings
* Bachelor's degree or above in engineering
* 3+ ye ...
An exciting company working in the automotive industry is looking to hire a Lead Hardware Engineer. The person who enters this role will be responsible for overseeing regional mechanical engineering operations.
* Act as the leader during hardware engineering development procedures
* Implement engineering tools
* Assist OEM customers by answering questions
* Take part in manufacturing procedures
* Conduct validation tests
* Improve performance and cost for mass production design
A large global technology company is in need of a Technical Manager. The chosen candidate will play a key role in leading a team of talented and dedicated engineers while implementing multiple engineering plans.
* Take ownership of a key engineering project
* Oversee BOM cost and project budget
* Create project schedule
* Coordinate projects and handle relevant issues
* Engage with key stakeholders and partners
* Ensure efficient engineering execution in alignment to given guidelines