Use your English / language skills as a bilingual to find work in Japan in a variety of in demand fields such as IT, Marketing and Hospitality.Expand your horizons and learn new skills and culture whilst gaining invaluable experience.
At Daijob.com, we have a wealth of information for jobs in Japan and how you can make the most of your skills and experience.
For those with bilingual skills looking for work in Japan, please refer to the below list of jobs, or refine your search further.
Daijob.com has plenty of jobs in Japan for bilinguals so let’s search Daijob.com to find your perfect matching job in Japan!
The role will include the following responsibilities:
Quality Assurance Leadership:
Lead and mentor a team of QA analysts and engineers.
Establish and enforce QA best practices, standards, and processes.
Develop and maintain a high-quality testing strategy for our Ecommerce Platform.
Test Planning and Execution:
Collaborate with development and product teams to create comprehensive test plans.
Execute manual and automated tests to ensure functionality, usability, and performance.
Identify and document defects, providing detailed reports for resol ...
• Act as the escalation point for IT related incidents and requests
• Maintain positive client relationships with key stakeholders, analyze user experience and gain constructive feedback
• Coordinate and support application projects including new implementation and upgrade with international teams in Hong Kong and France
M365, Azure Cloud, AD, Windows Server, MS Intune, WS1 ...
BI System Maintenance:
Collaborate with cross-functional teams to monitor and maintain the health of our BI systems.
Perform regular data quality checks, troubleshoot issues, and ensure data integrity.
Proactively identify and resolve system performance bottlenecks.
Data Integration and ETL:
Design, develop, and maintain ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) processes to ingest data from various sources into our BI systems.
Implement data transformation and enrichment to support advanced analytics and reporting.
Reporting and Das ...
1. Information security risk assessment from the planning phase of digital/IT projects.
2. Privacy risk assessment in projects involving the handling of personal information.
3. Evaluation of cloud security quality and operational levels when using cloud services.
4. Security incident response (domestic/global).
5. Vulnerability alert response utilizing Threat Intelligence services. ...
System Administration average 70%
➢ Server Administration/Operation tasks
➢ Various administration/operation tasks on Windows Servers (as Hyper-V, Citrix,
SCCM, Active directly, AWS, etc)
➢ Continuously monitor the stability and effectiveness of the IT server infrastructure
and analyse results to plan improvement and enhancement by utilizing global
➢ Adequate reporting and escalation to manager
➢ Create and maintain comprehensive System documentation, including
diagrams, standards and procedures
➢ Work with customers, ven ...
• Evaluate and monitor supply chain operations of the organization or clients.
• Responsible for executing IT measures and tutor others in the use of logistics IT to optimize procedures.
• Responsible for the design of warehouse layout, determine inventory levels, and plan equipment to ensure it meets specific requirements.
• Aid communication between vendors and customers to achieve mutual satisfaction. ...