An international asset management company is in need of a Senior Analyst. The successful applicant will play a key role in providing legal and compliance advice across multiple key departments and stakeholders within the organisation.
* Liaise with offshore management teams
* Drive new client onboarding
* Ensure efficient new account management
* Analyse investment guideline problems
* Share compliance expertise with the equity and fixed income investment units
* Deal with due diligence inquiries
〇 Market analysts (in charge of specific asset classes, not individual stocks) and quant analysts
〇 Market research, market outlook and investment strategy formulation for each asset class
〇 The main focus is on the formulation of our model portfolio, which is the foundation of advanced portfolio management that is mainstream in Europe and the United States. ...
Advisory services related to risk management (credit risk, etc.)-Challenge from loan experience / remote introduction-
■ Business overview:
You will be required to provide advisory services related to risk management and profit management for financial institutions. The expected customer formats are banks, securities, insurance, trading companies, etc. As a department, we are involved not only with the risk management department but also with the internal audit and profit departments.
・ Stress test, scenario analysis related: Scenario creation s ...
You will be in charge of disseminating information on the prefecture's economy and industry, as well as research, research, analysis, and dissemination of various data to provide useful management know-how to local companies.
Accumulated within the group for projects requested by government agencies, local economic organizations, and major organizations throughout the eastern, central, and southern Yo prefectures, such as Ehime prefecture, Matsuyama city, Niihama city, and Uwajima city. You will proceed with the investigation / ...
* As a manager of the corporate sector (financial corporation and business corporation), planning and progress of business promotion such as bilateral financing for corporations, cross-border syndicated loan, structured finance, administrative management (including documentation) and credit management Management / subordinate administrative guidance and external negotiations
* Cultivate new customers for major Japanese companies and promote sales for existing customers
* Promotion of investment sales in the Chinese financial mar ...
As a securities analyst, you will be mainly in charge of research.
→ You will be in charge of a wide range of industries.
In addition to writing reports, you will also be responsible for communicating with the sales staff at the front desk and communicating information.
Since bonds are one of our strengths, we also have the opportunity to study macros such as the situation in each country, and to travel overseas to investigate overseas bonds.
In some cases, the operations department may be in charge of a buy-side analyst.
As an AI / machine learning researcher at the Asset Management Advanced Technology Research Department, you will lead the sophistication of the asset management industry using advanced technology. Depending on your position, you will focus on research that contributes to the sophistication of the asset management industry.
Asset Management Advanced Technology Research Department (Advanced Technology Research Group AI / Machine Learning Team) ...
A privately owned investment management company with a presence in over 20 countries worldwide
• Research and evaluate investment ideas in accordance with the investment objectives
• Prepare recommendations to firms’ portfolio managers
• Create and manage earnings models and databases
• Suggest investment ideas and insights
• Over 5 years of experience in securities analysis
• Experience in Japan Industrials/Auto coverage, additional coverage in APAC a plus
• F ...
• Financial data analysis to forecast business and industry conditions
• Primary market research
• Deal structure and negotiation
• Monitor fundamental economic, industrial and corporate developments
• Data gathering and analysis
• Liaise with investees and monitor key performance metrics
• Sourcing activities
• Bachelor’s degree
• 2-5 years of work experience in investment banking or consulting
• Excellent mathematical and financial skills
• Advanced MS Office skills
One of the leading professional services networks in the world
• Equity/business valuation
• Provide financial strategy support for business modelling duties
• Business research and analysis for business valuation
• Knowledge of finance and accounting
• Excellent communication skills
• Advanced MS Office skills
• Native level Japanese, business level English
• CPA, CFA or CMA, a plus ...
A global real estate investment and development company
• Create and develop investor relationships
• Create strategic plans to manage and improve investor relationships
• Use CRM and Salesforce to track investor data and communication
• Prepare presentation materials and supporting documents for meetings
• Investor research
• Bachelor’s degree in business or real estate-related
• Over 1 year of experience in investment management, preferred (Analyst role)
One of the leading real estate investment firms in the world
• Financial modeling
• Financial analysis
• Market research
• Project management
• Internal and external teams management
• Over 2 years of relevant experience in real estate, finance, investment banking, consulting or related industry
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Time management skills
• Fluent Japanese and English, preferred ...
You will be in charge of research work for overseas and domestic buy-sides, and you will be asked to exercise your voting rights and prepare a report on the companies to be invested.
We provide consulting services for investors and shareholders, and recently we have received an increasing number of inquiries regarding contingency cases such as hostile takeovers and activist intervention.
We collect information by interviewing overseas and domestic institutional investors and report the information necessary for client companies.