Use your English / language skills as a bilingual to find work in Japan in a variety of in demand fields such as IT, Marketing and Hospitality.Expand your horizons and learn new skills and culture whilst gaining invaluable experience.
At Daijob.com, we have a wealth of information for jobs in Japan and how you can make the most of your skills and experience.
For those with bilingual skills looking for work in Japan, please refer to the below list of jobs, or refine your search further.
Daijob.com has plenty of jobs in Japan for bilinguals so let’s search Daijob.com to find your perfect matching job in Japan!
As a PR and Secretary who is in charge of our new business: cosmetics and leather goods, you will deal with a variety of work.
- Customer Support
- Scheduling management
- Negotiation with the clients
- PR using the Social media
- Data processing
- Arrange press releases
- Develop a management strategy
Lead and help manage accounting responsibilities at a top tier Luxury Brand. Our client plays an influential role in the luxury and fashion industry and are constantly coming up with new trendsetting designs. You will support the expansion of a European luxury brand in embarking in numerous new projects to lead in this continuously evolving Fashion industry.
* Support new projects from the financial perspective
* Prepare monthly, quarterly, and yearly closings reports
* Support internal and external audit and tax review
The company is looking for a Financial Accountant who will be working for their biggest Luxury brand in the team with CFO and Finance Controller. You will be managing both accounting and financial analysis, and work closely both with Finance Controller and shared service located in Japan.
Your responsibilities will include the following responsibilities:
- Carry out routine, day-to-day bookkeeping and participate in monthly and year-end closing
- Monthly Balance sheet reconciliation and substantiation
Supporting company growth initiatives (New Systems, Enhancements, Issue fixes) and deployment them across Japan, Asia and Europe countries.
- Building stable systems for retail stores across region
- Business requirement gathering / Functional design
- Perform testing to keep quality of retail systems
- Smooth support turnover(post go-live support) as a part of project deliverable
- Perform project management which manage time-line, people and budget
- Manage POS / other retail system change status and history
IT Application BA/PM is responsible for maintaining the IT application for the Corporate and retail operation. Responsibilities include but are not limited to: coordinating SAP implementation project managing the day-to-day operation of all IT application related services; installing and maintaining all IT application and service to support corporate office and retail stores both own stores and shop in shops across Japan.
* Business requirement gathering / Functional design
* Smooth support turnover(post go-live support) as a part ...
The Regional Information Security Officer role is to ensure the streamlined alignment of Japan IT system for all Information Security and IT Security matter to Group policy. The primary purpose of this role is to ensure strong regional alignment with the Global CISO team/strategy and promote any regional requirements for integration in the Global Information Security strategy.
- Ensure strong regional alignment with the Global CISO team/strategy and promote any regional requirements for integration in the Global Information Security s ...
he Client Services Manager will be tasked with maintaining current clients and growing our customer base, keeping accurate correspondence records, meeting regularly with management, updating client details, developing customer service policies, training junior client services agents, and recommending different product options to clients.
* Develop effective communication platforms for clients and staff.
* Inspire repeat-business from clients.
* Conduct customer service workshops and presentations.
* Monitor and measure client sa ...
This role is to be the HRBP and support for the retail function in japan include develop HR initiatives, performance management, incentive, recruitment, employee relations and so on. The Retail HR will work closely with retail team, HR as well as headquarter.
* Manage and oversee the hiring, performance management, compensation scheme, HR policy, employee relations for the stores
* Communicate with stakeholders, departments heads, headquarter for any business needs
* Lead the team to make short and long term HR plans
* Support g ...