Use your English / language skills as a bilingual to find work in Japan in a variety of in demand fields such as IT, Marketing and Hospitality.Expand your horizons and learn new skills and culture whilst gaining invaluable experience.
At Daijob.com, we have a wealth of information for jobs in Japan and how you can make the most of your skills and experience.
For those with bilingual skills looking for work in Japan, please refer to the below list of jobs, or refine your search further.
Daijob.com has plenty of jobs in Japan for bilinguals so let’s search Daijob.com to find your perfect matching job in Japan!
This position will play a key role with HR initiatives including strategic HR policy/budget planning, employee relations, promoting employee culture, talent review, performance management, employee communications, and other projects and duties as assigned.
* Business partnering with corporate business units
Lead and help manage accounting responsibilities at a top American Fashion Company. You will support the expansion of a top international firm in growing their Japanese business and start new projects. You will be working as close partners with the Accounting Manager to develop reports to the headquarters in the US.
* Prepare monthly, quarterly, and yearly closings
* support internal and external audit and tax review
* Ensure the accuracy of information and report to the finance manager
The sales administration will support the sales team and stores with liaison, documentations, scheduling, translation,and will also support company's CEO with secretary duties.
* Provide business support to the sales team (including drafting reports, meeting reviews, accompany on external/internal business trip)
* Provide administrative support to the executive (including answering phones, printing, photo-copying, scanning, arranging couriers, delivering mail, planning meetings/managing diaries and arranging meeting) .
* Manage o ...
- To organize classroom and virtual training for individuals and team members and liaising with external vendors where appropriate
- To focus on people development projects and program
- Manage and implement training systems to achieve company goals
- Implementing various methods to evaluate individual and team organizational needs
This is a position where a group assistant-like admittance work is added to the normal executive assistant work, so you will be in charge of a wide range of work. We are outside.
In addition to the assistant work of multiple EXPATS with multi-tasking, there are also admissions and team support work, so there are requests and those who have a certain capacity and can work with a sense of speed.
The duties that are different from regular PA include: PA (50%) of the CEO (Canadian, female) and two other Expats (Finance Director,
Marketing support (10% ...
The responsibilities include working with stakeholders and advise with legal policy for the company as well as review contracts from various sources.
Other responsibilities include reporting to the to the head of legal and support and advise on legal advice and policy for Japan.
- High level of English (speaking, reading, writing) and Native Japanese
- Qualified Lawyer pref. (Would consider experienced legal staff)
- Proactive and able to offer decisions when problems arise
- Experience with contract review of various types of documentation ...