Use your English / language skills as a bilingual to find work in Japan in a variety of in demand fields such as IT, Marketing and Hospitality.Expand your horizons and learn new skills and culture whilst gaining invaluable experience.
At Daijob.com, we have a wealth of information for jobs in Japan and how you can make the most of your skills and experience.
For those with bilingual skills looking for work in Japan, please refer to the below list of jobs, or refine your search further.
Daijob.com has plenty of jobs in Japan for bilinguals so let’s search Daijob.com to find your perfect matching job in Japan!
* Opportunity to work closely with Front Office and clients
* Very competitive salary and good work life balance
* Perform trade validation and reconciliation
* Support the team in the production of Business Requirements, covering multiple products/business
* Build strong relationships and mutual trust with colleagues and stakeholders
* 2 years of operation experience within financial services industry
* Knowledge of financial products
* Fluency in Japanese and English
* Relevant professional qualifications ...
You will lead the research and development of the core system that generates trading AI in the world's first social algo trading service, which is scheduled to be released this fall as the main service responsible for the growth of the Group. This service is a service that allows users to create and train trading AI according to their own taste and entrust real trading (actual trading using cash) in an actual Forex trading account. The purpose is to realize the mainization of asset management with trader's insight and reinforcement ...
[Background of recruitment]
We carry out operations related to FX and ETF trading. It is a position where you can touch the market from inexperienced and gain knowledge and experience in finance.
● Those who are accustomed to the work of (1) will be required to engage in all dealing-related work including the work of (2).
(1) To ensure and smoothly carry out transactions with customers and financial institutions around the world, such as transactions with stock exchanges and major financial institutions (foreign-affiliated b ...
<IT Architect / Project Management>
You will be responsible for IT architect / project management in the information system department and system development department of the Bank while using the following technologies and know-how.
◆ You will be in charge of the following missions in consideration of your experience and skills.
・ Planning and planning of business strategies for fields where customer needs will increase in the future, such as AI, cloud, and cashless payment
・ Information systemization based on public servi ...
<WEB marketer / SEO planner>
While using the following technologies and know-how, you will be active as a WEB marketer / SEO planner in our direct channel sales planning group.
◆ You will be in charge of the following missions.
・ Analysis / introduction of website content services using marketing automation tools
・ Dissemination of information on SNS-Analysis of attitude change toward sympathy and behavior on the receiving side, and strategy formulation
・ Various content marketing-problem analysis, proposal of improvemen ...