Use your English / language skills as a bilingual to find work in Japan in a variety of in demand fields such as IT, Marketing and Hospitality.Expand your horizons and learn new skills and culture whilst gaining invaluable experience.
At Daijob.com, we have a wealth of information for jobs in Japan and how you can make the most of your skills and experience.
For those with bilingual skills looking for work in Japan, please refer to the below list of jobs, or refine your search further.
Daijob.com has plenty of jobs in Japan for bilinguals so let’s search Daijob.com to find your perfect matching job in Japan!
Businesses are built by the experiences they provide, and every day millions of those experiences are delivered by Avaya Holdings Corp. (NYSE: AVYA). Avaya is shaping what's next for the future of work, with innovation and partnerships that deliver game-changing business benefits. Our cloud communications solutions and multi-cloud application ecosystem power personalized, intelligent, and effortless customer and employee experiences to help achieve strategic ambitions and desired outcomes. Together, we are committed to help grow your b ...
We are currently looking for an experienced Technical Content Reviewer. This is a great opportunity for motivated and innovative candidates to use your native language working for one of the biggest companies in the world.
The client is looking to hire a seasoned technical content reviewer who can hit the ground running.
· Familiarity with Localization Environment and Tools
· Experience working with a global team
· Experience working in fast-paced, deadline-driven environment and able to manage multiple priorities well
· Se ...
• Delivering level 2 technical support for customers on Curvature’s NetSure maintenance program.
• Delivering onsite/remote technical assistance/troubleshooting on Enterprise routing and switching technologies.
• Receiving server/storage technical support request from Japanese customers after business hours and support communication between Global Helpdesk and Server/Storage Engineering Team and the customer.