Use your English / language skills as a bilingual to find work in Japan in a variety of in demand fields such as IT, Marketing and Hospitality.Expand your horizons and learn new skills and culture whilst gaining invaluable experience.
At Daijob.com, we have a wealth of information for jobs in Japan and how you can make the most of your skills and experience.
For those with bilingual skills looking for work in Japan, please refer to the below list of jobs, or refine your search further.
Daijob.com has plenty of jobs in Japan for bilinguals so let’s search Daijob.com to find your perfect matching job in Japan!
Global asset management company is seeking an experienced professional to join their investment guideline monitoring team in Tokyo.
* Work with colleagues in Japan and various locations to ensure the delivery of monitoring activities
* Use proprietary and market-leading tools to perform monitoring of trading and other investment activities and investigate exceptions and incidents
* Investigate and assess matters escalated to the Investment Compliance team
* Assist with thematic reviews, desktop reviews and projects, as required
Global investment management company is seeking an experienced professional to join their APAC Investment Risk Oversight team.
* Provide oversight for all aspects of investment risk, including market risk, fund liquidity risk and fund counterparty risk
* Working closely with global risk colleagues, focus on the implementation of the relevant investment risk oversight frameworks in the region, with a specific focus on Japan and Australia
* Prepare investment risk reports for Boards and Audit & Risk Committees
* Provide relevant m ...
・ Planning new strategies
・ Proposals to sales companies and investment trust management companies for new strategies, building and strengthening customer relationships
・ Promotion of existing strategies ...