Use your English / language skills as a bilingual to find work in Japan in a variety of in demand fields such as IT, Marketing and Hospitality.Expand your horizons and learn new skills and culture whilst gaining invaluable experience.
At Daijob.com, we have a wealth of information for jobs in Japan and how you can make the most of your skills and experience.
For those with bilingual skills looking for work in Japan, please refer to the below list of jobs, or refine your search further.
Daijob.com has plenty of jobs in Japan for bilinguals so let’s search Daijob.com to find your perfect matching job in Japan!
An excellent Finance Manager position has arisen at one of the manufacturing businesses in Tokyo.
The Finance Manager position is responsible for;
* Manage statutory compliance and USGAAP compliance, VAT and corporate tax filing and compliance.
* Lead and coordinate the accounting and actuals reporting end-to-end.
* Oversee the balance-sheet reviews and reconciliations.
* Interact with internal/external auditor for all the internal control and compliance.
* Maintain and improve SAP with the vendor and IT team.
One of the largest manufacturing companies in the world is launching an large scale transformation to bring in high level of automation. They provide outstanding employee benefits (annual leave and standalone pension)
- Work with BI Product and Analysts on a daily basis to understand reporting requirements
- Design and model data structures to support daily, operational and ad-hoc reporting
- Own and support production data warehouse objects ...