Use your English / language skills as a bilingual to find work in Japan in a variety of in demand fields such as IT, Marketing and Hospitality.Expand your horizons and learn new skills and culture whilst gaining invaluable experience.
At Daijob.com, we have a wealth of information for jobs in Japan and how you can make the most of your skills and experience.
For those with bilingual skills looking for work in Japan, please refer to the below list of jobs, or refine your search further.
Daijob.com has plenty of jobs in Japan for bilinguals so let’s search Daijob.com to find your perfect matching job in Japan!
Current Search Conditions
Industry : Computer/OA Equipment/Telecommunication Equipment
- Engaging with new prospective customers and representing Darktrace across your region, identifying all potential business opportunities
- Identifying key decision makers whilst developing and qualifying new business opportunities within the targeted markets through cold calling, event recruitment and high-level prospecting.
- Articulating the value proposition and helping the customer understand how it will improve their business’s information security.
- Earning trust and developing relationships with senior executives by displ ...
- Drive revenue and bookings growth through the alliance partner.
- Operational Activities – Track/ Manage DR, CR, - Review Forecast with OEM Teams & Nutanix Teams, track Pipeline build weekly, Quarterly QBR with Territory Teams & at an Executive Level
- Biz Dev Activities – Build & Execute Plans by Territories with OEM & Nutanix team on Customer Engagement (Named Accounts), Identifying Key Deals to Win & ensure teams are aligned, Focused Partners to engage in building coverage, Leverage North to extend coverage with OEM Inside Teams, Plan/ Execute ...
Sales position for the Tier 1 Service Provider account within Ciena. To direct, lead, coordinate and manage a multi discipline team of to deliver Bookings, Revenue, and Margin targets against the Account number. To develop and organise the execution of new growth strategies in line with complex sales methodology. Responsible for developing strong customer relationships that negate competitive infiltration into the account & provide customer intimacy at ‘C’ level.Highly motivated, strong interpersonal skills, presentation skills, ability to handle man ...
The individual will be the prime responsible for creating and execute a business development plan for growing Ciena's IP / Ethernet Networking solutions business in Japan primarily to NTT Group, along with associated management and application software products.
In executing this function, this position will:
-Working with the NTT Group & Ciena Sales to establish a pipeline of IP / Ethernet opportunities, suitably qualified with baseline vs. opportunity / upside, probability, valuation, and risk metrics for the current fiscal year
-Establish and d ...