Corporate legal assistants assist attorneyes in various stages of corporate transactions. They provide a vital service in preparing and verifying necessary documents to comply with local regulations.
* Draft correspondence and documentation under lawyer supervision
* Assist with due diligence matters by organizing and reviewing documents
* Revise, proofread and distribute draft agreements and other transactional documents
* Prepare, distribute and collect signature pages
* Obtain charter documents and good standing certificate ...
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Meet and exceed monthly sales goals and KPI’s through client outreach
- Establish and nurture strong relationships with all clients, routinely updating and maintaining client profile records
- Maintain an open, learning attitude by continuously seeking and receiving feedback from colleagues and management
- Process customer transactions accurately through cash registers
- Follow Company procedures for returns, refunds and VAT claims
- Answer in-coming telephone enquiries in a pr ...
Office Manager is in charge of all the general admin matters including HR admin, Labor admin, office management, and secretary work. The primary target is to ensure smooth back-office operation and enable a comfortable office and working environment to allow colleagues to focus on their core business and create a comfortable working environment.
1. General affairs area:
- Signature arrange and saving BoD and Committee meetings
- Prepare the office environment
2. HR and Labor area:
- Coordinate with Labor and Social Se ...
Since this is a start-up, after joining the company, you will be involved in sales promotion and organization-related work, so it is a position where you can experience the growth of the company up close!
It is a location with good access with 3 stations available ♪
As a business analyst, you will be entrusted with leading-edge IT service introduction consulting.
・Hearings for insurance companies
・Business analysis and improvement proposals based on interview results
・Coordination wit ...
An environment where you can improve your skills.
It is a location with good access with 3 stations available ♪
I will leave the work of the sales engineer to you!
In cooperation with members, you will analyze the customer's business flow and issues, and sell the system based on improvement proposals.
・Customer negotiations and new business launch and operation
・ System delivery support, operation maintenance, issue hearing
・Support from adjustment to delivery in collaboration with B ...
In this role you will be handling inbound calls and emails for Japanese and International customers.
This role will require you to use English for internal meetings, global training and you will be using Japanese for your communication with customers/clients. 70% Japanese, 30% English
- Liaising between guests and partners to resolve many issues via phone and email on diverse topics such as travel advice, modifications, cancellations, etc.
- Providing accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right tools, methods, a ...
• Enable sales growth through the the company by driving revenue by qualifying leads
• Communicating the value proposition of our solutions to prospects or partners, at presentations, industry events, and seminars
• Contributing to the planning, creation, development, and delivery of demonstrations that prove the value of our solutions
• Engaging prospects to understand their specific needs and problems, and contributing to the development of appropriate technical solutions
• Understand the company portfolio and how to po ...
What you will be doing
• Sells products and/or services and develops new account relationships.
• Solicits and maintains network of prospects.
• Initiates contact with prospective customers to sell targeted the company products and/or services.
• Works as a member of a sales team to sell assigned products or services to identified key accounts. • Demonstrates product knowledge including various solutions, markets and competitive intelligence.
• Prepares and presents proposals to clients utilizing FIS resources and tools.
• Negoti ...
■ Business content:
・Examination of slips and supporting documents
・Preparation of financial statements, interim and full-year financial statements
・Tax return preparation tax accountant / accountant counter
・Foreign exchange reservation reception and import settlement business
■ Organizational structure
The accounting department is divided into the following two sections, and the assignment at the time of joining is undecided.
・Accounting Section 1 Food Department (brand business such as coffee and tea, + management department)
We will entrust you with various application work related to the import and export of chemical products.
・Annual application work to the authorities based on the Chemical Substances Control Law
・Import quantity report to authorities
・Technical work related to pharmaceutical application
*No application experience required. training after joining the company. ...
An international manufacturer of electronic components is searching for a Supply Chain Manager to work at their office in Kanagawa. This role will be handling various procurement and supplier management related duties.
* Handle purchasing orders and invoices from suppliers
* Oversee supplier performance and handle potential delivery issues
* Manage periodic audits
* Supervise negotiation efforts with suppliers to reduce costs
* Foster strong relationships with partner suppliers
* Head and support the supply chain manage ...
A global leading energy manufacturer is searching for a Project Development Manager. In this role, you will be responsible for enabling the wind power plant development project with several key stakeholders to drive business success.
* Ensure ideal searching area for offshore wind powerplants in adherence to the business development scheme
* Monitor expenses and project schedule
* Take part in negotiations with stakeholders
* Communicate with local electric companies
* Maintain relationships with key stakeholders
* Comp ...
As a call center supervisor, you will be required to work with local staff such as answering phones and entering data as necessary.
The destination is a rapidly growing IT company. At the call center, you will be required to perform work such as data entry, mainly answering the phone. Experience managing and supporting local staff.
Since the work is completed in Japanese only, even those who are not confident in their foreign language skills can work with peace of mind! If you have customer service exp ...
You will be in charge of engineering work and management work at the offshore development base in Vietnam.
(1) Engineering work
Responsible for the upstream development process of each service being developed
(Requirement definition with the customer → basic/detailed design → drop down to engineers)
・Promote development by communicating with customers as a contact point for development
・Management of progress, quality, and members in project execution
・Resolving problems and issues that occurred in the project
An international automotive company is searching for an SCM Specialist. The chosen applicant will be coordinating shipments and improve business supply chain processes. This position is based in Kanagawa.
* Develop purchasing plans based on sales forecasts
* Manage placement purchase orders for mass-production parts
* Oversee delivery schedules and timelines
* Monitor inbound logistic procedures with forwarders
* Handle 3PL warehouses and operation of deliveries, dispatches, and inventory
* Support packaging materials m ...
* To deliver global sales associate retail training and oversee performance of in-store training champions.
* Responsibilities include monitoring training, identifying training needs, and providing feedback on training programs.
* Open for Store professionals who wants to go into training
* Deliver in-store global sales associate retail training
* Train and oversee performance of in-store training champions
* Monitor training and development of new starters during induction period
* Assess and coach on service excellence and ...
・Consolidate the design of building facilities (receiving and transforming, lighting outlets, air conditioning ventilation, water supply and drainage) while meeting with the client.
・Conduct design coordination with architectural design and structural design in the process of finalizing the design.
・Communicate the design details to the CAD team that draws and create drawings.
・Check the created drawings, explain the drawings to the customer, and complete the drawings at the time of the construction contract.
・Conduct design adjustments dur ...