A global finance firm is seeking a Network Engineer with solid fundamental understanding of networking, networks and a strong interest in working in an exotic, high specification, high frequency trading (HFT) environment.
The key will be mindset & attitude. The successful candidate will be highly curious to investigate, analyze, troubleshoot & optimize low latency, low power, ultra-high frequency trading network configurations, even if having to dig down deep to discover the mystery of packets.
HFT network configurations are a Formula 1 car, on a s ...
A leading global insurance group is seeking two highly skilled Business Analysts to join the Personal Lines Analytics department.
- Responsible for analysis, reporting, and communication of Financial and Operational related reports including monthly operational dashboards to support Personal Lines Product leaders in identifying value drivers and formulating the action plans to improve growth and profitability.
- You will also be responsible to analyze and determine problem areas, suggests action plans and finds ways to improve the ...
A leading global insurance group is seeking a highly-skilled Business Analyst to join the Travel Information Technology department.
The client is seeking a talented individual who can leverage advanced analytics to our data of auto and personal property insurance in order to streamline business processes and improve business strategies
- Communicate with stakeholders closely and identifying their requests or issues
- Translate the requests and issues into data analysis terms
- Implement systems that realize the requests and res ...
A great opportunity to join a fast growing Fintech company. They are an asset management group with the vision to offer the most accessible entry point to the world of saving and investing, for anyone, at any level.
They are redefining financial inclusion in a class leading digital wealth solutions.
They are looking for a creative and imaginative graphic and UI/UX designer with passion for design for mobile applications, web and digital realms. Ideal candidates will have a strong graphic portfolio, love technology and be able to work across multiple ...
As a Lead Engineer, you will have the ﬁnal technical responsibility of engineer work. You will provide cutting-edge technological expertise in all engineering related areas.
- Responsible for technological choices (stack, architecture)
- Technical responsibility of the engineering team (release cycle, code review & quality, productivity of the team)
- Software development
- Hiring and training of senior engineers
- Promotion of technologies (inside/outside of the company)
- Is a self-starter that thrives ...
A Global Insurance Client is looking for a Development Lead for the Application Development Team.
As a Development Lead, you would be working to plan/execute Technology Modernization for Operations & Corporate-owned applications aligned with Technology Roadmap & migration to the Core Operations platform, consolidation & decommission.
IT Strategy and Planning:
- Ensuring plans are aligned to our strategic roadmap and long-term business needs with supervisory assistance. Collaborates with other leaders, implements emerging technolo ...
As Japan’s oldest and largest PTS advances the Japanese market trading ecosystem for our members: their market-leading matching engine provides a low-latency, high-capacity venue with a reputation for rock-solid stability and reliability. The day and night markets allow clients to trade outside of regular market hours. We manage our own data center and provide colocation services to our members.
They are diverse and inclusive, with more than 30 nationalities working in the same office. The organization is flat with close collaboration between staff ...
Our client, a leading global insurance group, is seeking a highly-skilled Regional Program Manager to join the Travel Information Technology department.
The Regional Program Manager is responsible for managing and supporting the Japan travel program of work for dedicated clients of Travel.
- As an ongoing project, the idea is to bridge IT Global Platform into Japan in terms of both business and system, to tackle a new chapter of IT transformation in Japan.
- You will have frequent remote collaboration and communication with the g ...
A global insurance company is looking for a Cloud Engineer to join their Digital Engineering Team.
The focus of this role is;
- Transforming legacy applications to modern technology and migrating them to the Approved cloud solution.
- Guiding the engineers to leverage the right CI/CD pipelines that are suitable for the application platforms.
Flexible working hours and work from home options available!
- Analyze each of the legacy application and assess their fitment to the cloud by penning down the anti-patterns and potentia ...
A global insurance company is looking for a Technology Lead for the Application Development Team.
As a Technical Lead, you will plan/execute the technical design, technical solution deliveries, and oversight of the on/off-shore development for Next Horizon Japan program and other projects in the Operations & Corporate Application Development team. You will also introduce a new technology platform to simplify Insurance operations, and to plan/execute short & long-term IT strategy about Legacy app migration/decommission roadmap for Operations & Corporat ...
A global apparel company is working to provide best service to customers all over the world and maximize business process efficiency of store and headquarter stuff. They are building group-wide IT infrastructure enabling speedy, safe and robust service delivery while utilizing cutting-edge technologies to drive improvement activity. As a Cloud Platform Engineer, you will design, implement and administrate a private & public cloud based infrastructure ranging from mission-critical information system to store system, E-commerce system while standardizing a ...
A growing Fintech Company has an open position in the Data Engineering & Reporting (DEAR) department. The DEAR Team manages the data platform and strategy; orchestrates fragmented data domains into business information. Also, provide necessary financial statements and reports to various business departments.
The BA will be the bridge between Finance & DEAR; interact with financial professionals about their needs on the analytics and reports; interact within the DEAR Team to get the support of data provisioning.
One of the largest fast-food retailers in the world is looking for an Enterprise System Manager (IT Architect) for its enterprise system management division.
- Enterprise System Manager (IT Architect) will engage as an application architect in the renovation of the enterprise system that supports 150,000 staff of 3,000 stores, in cooperation with external vendors.
- This position will lead the development of a ‘To Be’ vision and a roadmap for enterprise applications appropriate for the cloud era.
- The position will work with ...
One of the largest fast-food retailers in the world is looking for a Data Product Manager it's Restaurant Products IT division.
The Manager for Data Products is responsible for managing strategy, development, and stakeholder alignment to deliver incremental value improvements for data platforms and services across the Japan system.
- Overall responsibility for setting direction for architecture, and product capabilities
- Sourcing and management of data platform service providers
- Alignment with local regulatory requirements a ...
One of the largest fast-food retailers in the world is looking for an IT Senior Manager for its Restaurant Products IT division.
- Overall responsibility for development and deployment of technology based solutions into the restaurants including POS, back office, and other systems
- Line Management of internal team members consisting of permanent and contract product managers who have responsibility for managing the execution of deployment activities
- Providing direction and focus for the identification and implementation of cont ...