The Project Manager will be critical in supporting the Head of Counter Design & Studio as the operations lead focused on overall project management and delivery whilst driving and supporting a creative operating model and establishing a culture, methods and processes, aligned with the global Artistic Direction ( AD), in order to enhance the capabilities of the department.
60% dedicated to digital activities --Fragrance & Beauty + Watches & Fine Jewelry
40% to others (Print, Architecture, Copy) --Fragrance & Beauty only.
The role of the Local Copy Interpreter is to accurately interpret the cultural and situational sentiment of text across platforms, media and communication channels to
ensure the most optimal translation of copy from Global assets into local ones.
・ Work in collaboration with Local Edition team, Marketing department and Local AD
・ Ensure translated content conveys original marketing message and tone
・ Proofread and correct spelling, punctuation and grammatical errors in all copy
・ Understand, process and resear ...
• Accountable for generating leads through business development effort and to achieve and exceed sales targets
• Service client accounts and manage client retention
• Drive marketing strategies to different target audience through various channels
1. Business Development
• Establish relationship with legal, consulting firms, chambers, government departments, resellers and referral partners to generate leads and build partnership through reseller rates, exclusive deals
• Participate in networking groups and functions
• Cold call comp ...
■ Business content: Engaged in MSL business at a client pharmaceutical company. MSL is a job that supports the provision of information on pharmaceutical products to doctors based on medical and scientific evidence and advanced expertise. There is also an approach to KOL in cooperation with the development members, and it is a very rewarding job such as discussing with a doctor for at least 1 hour and up to 7 hours.
■ Job description: Mainly KOL (key opinion leader) management and clinical research support, but the specifics are as follows.
・ P ...
You are responsible for acting as HR Business Partner to focus on organizational development, talent management, talent acquisition and employee relation. In parallel, you are required to work on various tasks / projects in HR team liaising with local / global HR members and with other departments in order to support business success as well as to provide added value service towards the operators. ...
o City Head / Managing Director (Direct report)
o Regional Head APAC – Meetings & Events (Functional report)
• Perform sales of Meetings & Events spaces including: Initial telephone inquiry, tour of meeting
facilities, preparation of quotation, follow-up calls, closing of sale and preparation of
• Take responsibility for the sales and marketing of the relevant spaces in your location,
including pricing, promotions, brand image
• Make sales calls a daily activity, adopting a disciplined approach