• Solving IT issues at North American / Asian bases
• Training on system usage etc. for overseas users
• Creating / improving user manuals
• Vendor management
• Testing and verification of systems
• IT policy from headquarters to overseas users Promotion, etc.
- Import and export execution
- Management of Delivery Plan
- Increase Business productivity and efficiency in Warehouse operation.
- Cost reduction, Quality Improvement & logistic optimization
- Order Management
*Close L1 IT helpdesk tickets timely and efficiently
*Reopen Ticket / Create new ticket for follow up if the user indicates that the inquiry was not resolved
*Support users in installing software, drivers, printers etc.
*Coordinate with L2/L3 teams for resolution
• Work as a key member on assigned Network projects
• Configure and monitor Cisco network devices
• Configure redistribution between BGP, EIGRP and OSPF in optimized way to avoid any potential L3 routing loop.
• Configure enterprise multi-domain multicast routing using PIM, MSDP, Anycast RP.
• Communicate/co-work closely with global counterparts as a single team in a well-organized manner
• Provide prompt support for any post-check necessary
• Provide consultations and operational support to business and IT units.
1. Accountable for managing and Delivery of major program
2. Motivate & drive teams
3. Understand customer priorities and business context
4. Understand customer business landscape and engage customers at the business level
5. Design & establish delivery organization & governance that can scale, be agile & effective and support revenue growth
6. Achieve delivery outcomes as expected
A global company is looking for a bilingual Security Incident Response Manager for their Tokyo office.
• Define and maintain Information Security Incident Management Process
• Assist in defining triggers/workflow for reported and declared Incidents
• Identify security gaps and notify client / detection team.
• Scope security incident and determine business impact.
• Take ownership of security Incidents by tracking operations teams’ progress and providing resolution
• Create and provision regular report of security incide ...
• Handled large database estates and managed TB size of databases
• Install, configure and administer the SQL Server enterprise of 2016, 2014, 2012, 2008 R2, 2008 and 2005 on Windows server
• Install and configure database monitoring tools
• Plan the instance upgrade, migration and patching
• Database disaster recovery (DR) strategy like mirroring / log shipping / replication configuration
• Develop data purging, archival management methods and best practices
• Implement and Periodical check on DB Security
• Achieve quarterly quota across the reseller channel in a given territory at target margin
• Answer customer calls and respond to their enquiries timely
• Provide sales support and product launch to distributors and resellers
• Report distributor inventory ...
A global company is looking for a bilingual Linux System Administrator for their Tokyo office who has hands-on experience in Linux server administration.
• Installing, configuring and maintaining Linux servers
• Configuration and administration of Logical volume manager
• Changing Linux Kernel parameters
• Patch and Package administration
• Printer, NIS, NFS, Samba administration
• Writing shell/Perl scripts to accomplish day to day system administration task
• Support the marketing team with any other general marketing, PR and social administrative duties
• Simple edit for marketing materials such as banners etc.
• Responsible in collating PR coverage reports and send out media review copies and gifts to media.
• Managing Purchase Orders / Invoices
・Escalation handling from L1/L2 call center
・Create knowledge document and publish information for customer about new feature, issues, new products.
・Reproduce customer issue in lab to escalate to engineering
A global company is looking for a bilingual Office 365 Engineer.
• To provide 2nd line technical support; answering support queries via phone, email, Chat and Web
• To maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles.
• Identifying the issue and categorizing / prioritize the incident
• Referring KB for workaround / resolution and attempting resolution
• Trouble shooting issues related to Outlook email / MS office suite / WebEx /Jabber / Cisco AnyConnect VPN, Ch ...
We have a new opportunity in the Healthcare industry. Our client is looking for an experienced IT Infrastructure Engineer.
• Be responsible for the analysis, the design, the implementation, the operation, and the support of the local IT Infrastructure.
• Provide user support, hardware and software maintenance.
• Install, configure, and maintain Front Office IT Systems.
• Troubleshoot technical issues of Back Office Systems.
・ Management of engineering team by agile development method (Scrum development method)
・ Management of resources (employees, vendors), costs, approach methods, schedules, etc. related to system development to achieve business goals
・ Design and promote a project roadmap to achieve the required business goals ...
• Provide high-quality professional services as a service desk operator that meets the needs of companies.
• Quickly respond to user requests according to predefined procedures.
• Providing timely support in response to support requests according to defined standards and procedures.
• Deepen your experience as an operator and improve user experience.
• Comply with escalation procedures. Conduct timely escalation. ...