【Key skills required for the job】
- Network Voice and Collaboration Admin (For Voice Engineer mandatory)
- As an administrator, you should be able to handle first point escalation for all technical and process issues.
- Provide technical subject matter expertise wherever required. Ensure proper communication and quick resolution as a crisis manager.
- Plan and schedule Changes, Coordinating with different stakeholders.
- Perform RCA for Major Incidents related to his / her tower
- Follow quality / security process defined for the engag ...
We are currently looking for a Transition Manager, who will be able to conduct various phases of transition: Pre-Transition, Transition Phase & Post-Transition Phase.
【Role & Responsibilities】
・Plan, design and deliver strategic projects to bring business benefits and value to the Organization
・Scheduling & Planning Transition Project requirements
・Manage and Track Project Milestones and Project expenses
・Prepare the project plan, project Management and governance model while working closely with project stakeholders and d ...
- Able to work independently in both SharePoint online and On Prem, File Services.
- Having support experience, resolving tickets with in the SLA.
- Experience is migration from On perm to SharePoint online using 3rd party tools.
- Experience in PowerShell, Yammer, OneDrive, External Sharing issues.
- Having basic knowledge on development in SharePoint On Perm and Online.
- Strong problem solving skills including critical thinking, analysis, ability to work well under pressure and work on multiple project ...
Recruiting an【Active Directory Engineer】with good experience in analysis, implementation, and maintenance of Site and services and excellent troubleshooting skills.
【What you need for this role】
• Strong experience using Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, Group Policy.
• Troubleshooting knowledge of replication issues
• Knowledge of DCHP setup and troubleshooting, Active Directory/Domain Controller Configuration.
• Establish and implement policies, procedures, and technologies to ensure Windows system security.
• Strong knowledge of ...
Should have minimum 4 year’s experience in Electronic Design/Board Design . Preference to have Telecom/Networking board experience. Candidate would be required to work with hardware designers in understanding the circuit diagram, BOM and test plans of boards. Will be responsible for Coordination and summarizing the discussions with other team members, executing test and verifications ...
As an Administrator, you should be able to do system administration, Incident / problem determination and resolution on a 24x7 basis Incident, Problem, Change and Configuration management, Service incidents and queries within the agreed service levels. Perform Service Requests based on Standard Operating Procedures. Work on scheduled tasks as part of Change Management. Should be able to handle issues independently and suggest/ implement services improvements plans. Should be able to identify and highlight scope of automation to lead or Manager ...
• Ownership of design and development of automotive interior trim components from production release to start-of-production (SOP). • Liasing among departments Interaction and satisfy customer requirement on priority. • Proactive Self design reviews to develop and maintain open issues list for in-charged parts & propose Solutions. • Develop & maintain schedule & milestone as indicated by customer. • Tier 2 Supplier liaison and coordination for in charged parts. • ...
Develops planning studies and reports in support of new and updated service plans Collects a variety of statistical data, prepare reports and maps on topics such as Market needs, social issues, competition trends etc. and propose new services Conducts field evaluations and assessments Acts as liaison between global team and the organization
Creative problem-solving skills to gather relevant information to solve vaguely defined practical problems Document preparation and Oral communication skills to the manageme ...
Provide Program Management skills to the Programme. Undertake successful delivery of assigned projects to Time, Cost and Quality with a positive end user experience. Undertake all required Reporting and Project Tracking updates, including end of month finance control, analysis, management and reporting. Adhere to standard Program governance regards the stakeholder management, management of Risks, Issues, Dependencies and Changes. Drive process improvements , encourage innovation and implement changes Support the Portfolio Management activities. Update Su ...
Handle payment processing, monitor/track the payment status and follow up as needed to ensure on-time payment. Maintain/Report on PO-invoice trackers on a monthly basis and as required. Provide Vendor Registration support to vendors, coordinating with CPO Team and Vendor. Administrative support: Filing, Security Card/Locker/Cabinet Management, Courier Shipping, Office Supply replenishment etc. Assist in Fire and Disaster Prevention documentation in Osaka Offices Translation as needed ...
• Installation and administration of Oracle 12c,11gR2, 10g, 9i on UNIX (AIX/Linux/Solaris) and Windows servers
• Experience on 12c Container databases with multiple PDBs.
• Database upgrade to 11gR2 & 12c and migration experience
• Manage Dataguard, RAC environments
• Install, configure and manage ASM instance
• Manage and troubleshoot the disk and diskgroups in ASM
• Strong database and ASM administration experience on Oracle 11gR2
• Database creation/duplicate/clone
• Apply patches and patchset upgrade on Oracle RAC databases ...
• Responsible for the Office 365 engagements involving Online Services enablement and data migration to enterprise clients.
• End-to-End responsibility for implementing Office 365 services for customers involving Onboarding, Application Development, Content Migrations and Manage Services across all Office 365 stacks.
• Lead Enterprise Architecture, Strategy and Implementation for Office 365 SharePoint Online, Office 365 - Exchange Online, Office 365 – Skype for Business, Yammer, One Drive and other applications for Large Enterprises.
• Defi ...
• Design and implement Windows infrastructure
• Design in implement Active Directory infrastructure
• Active Directory architecture design for large organization.
• Integrate Windows infrastructure components like DNS, DHCP, WINS etc.
• Migration of Active Directory from 2003 to 2008
• Interaction with Customer technical architects on regular basis for design sign offs and technical discussions.
• Lead a team of technical consultants