EIRE Systems K.K.
IT (Other) - IT Help Desk
IT (Other) - In-house System Operator
IT (Other) - Customer Support Engineer
Location: Kobe-shi, Hyogo
Start Date: ASAP
Our client is a leading aircraft manufacturer whose customer focus, commercial know-how,
technological leadership and manufacturing efficiency have propelled it to the forefront of the industry.
The company feels, acts, and behaves as one large family – and creates an engaging and inclusive workplace that favours well-being, fun and trust to drive team work.
We are looking to hire an experienced Helpdesk Engineer to work onsite at our client’s office in Kobe to provide front-line IT support to the local end-users.
- To pick up, resolve, update and close tickets in the ITSM tool ServiceNow.
- To follow up on ticket escalation to other resolver groups and ensure resolution.
- PC deployment using the company's standard master image.
- PC Patch testing and validation.
- IT field service support to local and remote users with regards to desktop, laptop, software, and IT peripheral for incidents and service requests.
- IT field service support for endpoint facilities devices including printers, IP Phones, Video Conference systems, and projectors.
- Provide IT technical support to users including installation, configuration, maintenance, and troubleshooting.
- Liaise with relevant vendors on the purchase, repair, and maintenance of computers and related IT peripherals.
- Ensure update of knowledge-base articles.
- IT Inventory status update and management.
- To work with the IM East Asia Roof team on System/ Solution Implementation and support on demand.
- Ensure follow-up and status reporting on IT tickets.
- The focal point of contact between the regional IS/IT organization and the local business operation.
- Provide familiarization training to business users in regards to IT tools and services.
- Participate and contribute in the Front Office Operation Meeting.
Contribute to constantly improving IT services, processes, and procedures.
PC Operating System – Windows 10
Google Suite/ Microsoft Office 2010
IPT/UC – Cisco
WIFI – Cisco
VPN – Cisco
Collaboration - Webex
Email on Mobile – Airwatch
Identity Access Management – Microsoft Active Directory
ITSM Portal – ServiceNow
Knowledge Base - ServiceNow
Remote Access – SCCM
Desktop Management – SCCM
Security – Bitlocker / Mcafee / Symantec Application Access Management & Support
EIRE Systems is a leading independent provider of professional IT services to the financial, insurance, and multinational sectors in Japan and throughout the Asia Pacific region. EIRE Systems has expertise across a wide spectrum of Information Technologies, with a track record for successfully completing hundreds of projects and IT services assignments since its establishment in 1996.
We provide professional IT services, both project-based and ongoing operational support, in two main areas:
1. IT Services
2. Project Management
EIRE Systems provides a wide-range of career choices for internationally-minded technology and support professionals. From the company’s small beginnings, EIRE Systems continues to increase its local, regional, and global expertise. We have established offices in Tokyo, Hong Kong, Singapore, and Shanghai and are reaching further as we grow our presence throughout the Asia-Pacific region.
|Working Hours||09:00 - 18:00|
The Skills Required:
- Skilled End User Support (desktops, laptops, tablets, printers, mobile phones) on-site.
- Strong technical knowledge for supporting Windows OS. Windows 10 knowledge preferred.
- Experience in installing and deploying PC hardware and software in a professional setting.
- Ability to support Microsoft Office products and Microsoft Outlook/Exchange or O365 and Google Suite of products.
- Japanese + English (should be able to speak to the overseas RIM/NOC team)
- Basic understanding and technical skills to support network devices & server and servers as hands and eyes support to the central RIM / NOC teams.
Language Skills Requirement:
- Professional level communication skills using both Japanese and English
Eligible candidates must be presently residing in Japan or have permission to work in Japan and able to return to Japan quickly.
- Hyogo Prefecture, Kobe-shi Hyogo-ku
|English Level||Daily Conversation Level (TOEIC 475-730)|
|Japanese Level||Fluent(JLPT Level 1 or N1)|
|Salary||Depends on experience|