|This posting is managed by:||Skillhouse Staffing Solutions K.K.|
|Company Name||Company is not publicly visible|
IT (Hardware/Network) - Security System SE
IT (Hardware/Network) - Project Manager
IT (Hardware/Network) - Network Engineer
This is a wonderful opportunity to work with the world’s largest sporting goods manufacturer. Our client is looking for a talented and strong Director Level – General Manager Global Infra & Security professional to join their Future IT Security Group.
In order to achieve sustainable growth of the company and set guidelines for strengthening infrastructure and security at each global site, this position will be responsible for:
- Planning and promoting global strategies for network infrastructure, cloud environment, and cybersecurity for the entire group.
- Understanding the business model of the head office and other overseas offices and as the head of the global infrastructure division of the head office IT department.
- Lead the overall global IT infrastructure strategy through discussions with the infrastructure and security managers of the group companies.
Global strategy for network infrastructure and cloud infrastructure.
- Standardize and globally deploy architectures that utilize cloud services (AWS, Azure, etc.)
- This role will be responsible for the development and implementation of a global network infrastructure strategy in line with business models in the digital domain.
- Strengthening measures for global networks and IT infrastructure environments that connect overseas sales companies and manufacturing bases.
- Promote automation and sophistication measures to achieve stable system operation with high resistance to disasters and failures.
Global security strategy
- Promote IT risk management for each global location.
- Planning and promotion of cybersecurity strategy.
- Formulation of a roadmap.
- Lead the security department of each overseas site.
- Establishment of the global security management system.
- Develop and promote continuous security enhancement and global deployment of various guidelines.
|Company Info||One of the premier global footwear brands. In addition to working in an international environment, Our Client has been selected to be the uniform and apparel vendor for the 2020 Olympic and Paralympic Games hosted in Japan!|
|Working Hours||9:00‐ 17:40（Mon‐ Fri）(work-time flexibility)|
- Experience in an IT organization.
- Strong experience of the development of the network, IT infrastructure, and cloud environment
- Develop and promote global strategies for IT infrastructure and security that cover the entire globe.
- Experience in managing a global team.
- Experience in managing a global team, including efforts to develop key personnel and improve organizational capabilities
- High level of communication and presentation skills on a global level
- Experience in budget management and decision making from ROI perspective
|English Level||Business Conversation Level (TOEIC 735-860)|
|Japanese Level||Business Level(JLPT Level 2 or N2)|
|Salary||JPY - Japanese Yen JPY 12000K - JPY 14000K|
|Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), Bonus twice a year, Flex Spending Accounts, Life Insurance, AD&D, ATD, and LTD, Vacation Holidays, 401K, On site Fitness Center, Employee Assistance Program, Employee Discounts, Access to Industry Pro-Deals through Promotive.com etc.|
Sat, Sun, National Holidays, Year・end, New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays